Time: 12:00nn – 6:00pm every day
Fee: HK$200 includes 1 piece of 30x30cm canvas, 1 set of paint brushes, 1 set of acrylic colours, 1 palette & 1 apron
Package is available for purchase and pick-up at Koncierge on G/F, B1 or B2, or KLUB 11 Koncierge on 4F
167 K Dollar
167 K Dollar
You May Also Like
Join “You Paint, We Donate” Online Art Jam now! Get creative at home, support those in need and win exciting prizes prizes from Fortnum & Mason.
How to participate?
1. Download the sketches below, print them, have fun painting or colouring them.
Sketch Version A
Sketch Version B
Sketch Version C
2. Take a picture of your masterpiece, upload it onto Facebook OR Instagram (accounts must be set to public) and #K11ArtJam & #fortnums.
Upload period: Now until 31 May 2020.
3. K11 MUSEA will donate HKD20 to Hong Kong Lutheran Social Service for each account with eligible photo(s) uploaded.
4. Bring your drawing to K11 MUSEA (and show your social media account with the uploaded image) to redeem your Fortnum & Mason gift.
Participant requires downloading K11 HK Mobile App to redeem the gift. Each social media account with one eligible photo uploaded is qualified to redeem once during the campaign period.
- From now until 30 Jun 2020 (10am-9pm), please go to B2 Koncierge to redeem the gift.
Upload period: Now until 31 May 2020 | Redemption period: Now until 30 June 2020
Gifts are available on first-come, first served basis and while stocks last.
Terms & conditions apply. Please click here for more details.
Along with numerous other virtual exhibitions across the world, KAF has joined hands with Serpentine Galleries to present a series of moving image artworks at NOWNESS.com. Focusing on one artist and artwork each week, this special moving image programme brings together a group of East Asia-based practitioners, launching on 3 April with Cao Fei’s short film, Same Old, Brand New (2015), followed by work from Zheng Yuan, Kim Heecheon, and Hsu Cheyu, with more artists to be announced.
CLICK HERE TO READ CURATORIAL STATEMENT
WATCH FULL VIDEOS ON NOWNESS.COM
Dancing Eyes III, 2019, video, colour, sound, 5 minutes 35 seconds. Courtesy of the artist.
Live stream on K11’s Facebook
Kasa and Mukzi reimagine themselves by going solo this time. They will share their stories through music.
Donut and Ah Meow are taking our little ones on a stunning adventure at the 3-storey high unique sculptural slide, custom-designed by award-winning Danish playground design firm MONSTRUM, at Donut Playhouse! Enter to enjoy the wonderful experience once registered as Donut Kids Club member after purchase entry ticket. What’s more? The groundbreaking digital interactive game encourages kids to engage their 5 senses and become little problem-solvers. Oh, have we mentioned the exciting physical games and more? It’s definitely a perfect place for families!
Mon-Sun & Public Holiday; 11am-7pm (Cleaning time: 2pm-3pm)
You may also like "Donut Golf Club": https://bit.ly/2Sijz8E
LIMITED TIME OFFER*:
To prevent infectious diseases, we have immediately enhanced disinfection and precautionary measures.
- Entry Ticket includes 1 Adult and 1 Child
- Ticket includes a slide(from G/F to B1) for unlimited times and games in B1 for 20 minutes
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Please arrive at the venue 15 minutes before start time for registration
- Each session time is about 20 minutes; Final admission time is 30 minutes before closing
- About the playhouse opening hours, session times and cleaning time, please call 9187 9792 or check with our frontline staff
- Subject to quota availability
- Terms and Conditions apply; In the event of any disputes, Donut Playhouse reserves the right of final decision
*Limited time offer is valid until 30 Jun 2020.