Explore spectacles of nature at ARTE M! Created by d’strict, Korea’s largest immersive media art exhibition makes its international debut in Hong Kong on Oct 7 2022, inviting visitors on a multi-sensory virtual journey into the hidden depths of nature.
Taking on the theme of ‘Eternal Nature’, ARTE M traverses four immersive spaces. Experience powerful waves, delicate flowers, fantastical jungles, and inspiring beaches — enhanced by a stunning interplay of visuals, sounds, and fragrances.
Feel the resonance of great waves crashing towards you — rising and falling as though about to engulf all in its path, yet trapped in an uncanny space created by anamorphic illusion.
Celebrate the ephemerality of life through the cycles of camellia and rapeseed flowers, amidst a lyrical breeze and a gentle rain of petals.
Wander among the flora and fauna of the mystical jungle — a profusion of colours shifting and changing from moment to moment, from day to night.
Take a seaside stroll into a space of contemplation and enlightenment, surrounded by natural waves and brilliant aurora lights.
ARTE M is the prequel to the highly anticipated ARTE MUSEUM, set to open at 11 SKIES , Hong Kong’s largest retail-tainment destination.
Book your tickets to embark on your ARTE M journey now!
Grand Opening: Friday 7 Oct 2022
Opening hours: 11AM – 7PM (Last admission: 6:20PM)
Location: 2F, K11 HACC, K11 ATELIER King’s Road
Present a valid same-day ARTE M ticket to enjoy exclusive F&B dine-in offers at Ruby Tuesday and Campsite at K11 ATELIER King’s Road!*
*Terms and conditions apply. Please browse details at K11 ATELIER King’s Road page via navigation menu.
You May Also Like
Explore unexpected connections between nature, technology, and humanity with Andrew Luk’s futuristic wasteland, ‘Haunted, Salvaged.’
With disfigured orb-like objects hanging from steel branches built with antiquated devices, this mobile installation uses remnants of past technologies to contemplate humanity’s role within the natural world. The artwork examines the inevitability of self-destruction in the cyclical progress of nature and evolution, in which humans are both participants and subjects.
Location: 2/F, Gold Ball, K11 MUSEA
Opening Hours: 10AM - 10PM
HK Young Talents: Kids Piano Class (2 - 4 years old)
It’s never too early to start a musical journey! As young as 2.5 years old, children can begin their music education and find their passion in music. Hong Kong Young Talents Association collaborates with K11 MUSEA to bring about a memorable 4-week musical journey for toddlers. Through a series of fun games and interactive activities, young children can understand the basics of piano playing, learn to play a children’s song and fall in love with music!
In this course, you will:
- Learn the basics of the piano such as finger movement and keys through games
- Learn how to play simple songs and tunes
- Engage in interactive music activities and rhythmic games
Students will receive a Piano Bubi learning book and school bag in the first lesson and will be required to bring them along to every lesson
- Photo clip reference for parents after Week 2 and video clip reference after Week 4 will be provided
- Students will be awarded a certificate upon completion of the course at Week 4
Donut and Ah Meow are taking our little ones on a stunning adventure at the 3-storey high unique sculptural slide, custom-designed by award-winning Danish playground design firm MONSTRUM, at Donut Playhouse! After purchasing the ticket, you could enter the venue by registering as a member of Donut Kids Club. There is also a digital giant screen playing Donut & Ah Meow animation and exciting physical game to encourage quick reflexes and unleash problem-solving power. Do not forget there are a variety of play facilities and you could enjoy family time here!
1. ‘Happy Mega Slide’: Slide from G/F to B1
2. ‘Happy Ocean World’: Have joy bouncing with sea creatures in the 500X exciting aqua world.
3. Multiple Intelligence Academy DIY pack ：Play and learn DIY pack with teaching video prepared by professional tutors, and explore STEAM at home
(Mon-Fri only, except Public Holidays)
STEAM Workshop ：Curriculum written by Cambridge educators, taught by professional tutor in English, and a certificate will be issued upon completion
(Sat, Sun & Public Holidays)
Topic of STEAM Workshop—
Dec 3, 10, 17： Magic Wand
Dec 11, 18：Air Cannon
Dec 24-26：Christmas Slime
Dec 27, 31：DIY Fake Snow Snowman
Donut Playhouse(50min) + Multiple Intelligence Academy DIY pack
Sat-Sun and Public Holiday: $320/60min
Donut Playhouse(40min) + STEAM workshop(20min)
GENERAL ENQUIRY HOTLINE:
To prevent infectious diseases, we have immediately enhanced disinfection and precautionary measures.
- All Guests are required by law to use the “LeaveHomeSafe” app and fulfill the “Vaccine Pass” requirements upon entering Donut Playhouse
- Entry Ticket includes 1 Adult and 1 Child(with 80-140cm)
- It is required to wear socks
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- For the online ticket holders please arrive at the venue 15 minutes before start time for registration
- About the playhouse opening hours, session times and cleaning time, please call 9187 9792 or check with our frontline staff
- Subject to quota availability
- The opening hours and game content of Donut Playhouse may be varied in accordance with its operational needs, without prior notice
- Terms and Conditions apply; In the event of any disputes, Donut Playhouse reserves the right of final decision
This Christmas, wander into the snowy wonderland with Burberry’s Alpine Outpost Pop-up! Explore a new Alpine-inspired collection for urban outdoor adventures, including 16 K11 MUSEA exclusives!
For over a century, Burberry has empowered explorers and pioneers to journey into the unknown with outerwear embracing creativity and curiosity. Celebrating this adventurous spirit, Burberry Alpine Outpost Pop-up evokes the mood of a ski cabin — with a snowy facade mirroring the quilted contours of outerwear, gently stamped with the Thomas Burberry monogram in honour of the house’s founder. Showcasing technical outerwear designed to navigate outdoor explorations and urban escapades, Burberry’s latest collection emboldens wearers to venture beyond the ordinary.
Stay tuned for Burberry’s first-ever outdoor ice-skating rink at Victoria Harbour!
Date: 1 Dec 2022 – 2 Jan 2023
Location: G/F, Opera Theatre, K11 MUSEA
Opening hours: 11AM – 9PM