YOU MAY ALSO LIKE AT K11 ART MALL
[HK5Senses] The pioneer of Hong Kong and Asian infant theatre, conducts interactive parent-child theatre workshops, bringing sensory performing arts experience to K11 MUSEA!
Through sensory stimulation and interaction, from listening to touching, combining creativity with the body, parents and children create various theater scenes together.
We invite you to create a unique "The Flow of Wind and Sea" drama and celebrate Christmas!
Combining original Sensory Interactive Theatre performances with simple aesthetics and environmentally friendly objects, plastic bags, tissues, water, and water bottles, and imagine if audiences become ocean, waves, and even wind? Let's create a theatre "Flows of Wind and Sea". Also, we will create a little pieces with parent-kid by body movement and stimulation of the senses!
. Sensory stimulation X Interaction
. Interesting video X Body movement
. Daily Materials X Various scenes
Let’s bring the creative imagination of theatre into daily life, and experience sensory drama journey!
Suitable for age 0-3 years old (parent-accompanied class)
• Learn how to produce a cultural map
• Participants can explore the people, objects, stories and landscapes around their communities and paint their own Tiny Island Map
• Participant will be able to receive a Tiny Island Map on designated district produced by Swedish Designer Alexis Holm
• Learn how to arrange and make a chic modern tabletop garden
• Learn basic maintenance techniques of your table top garden and basic care of plants (Potted soil, water, sun exposure, fertilizer)
• Course materials include a 5” round glass container, small plants, soil, pebbles, tools and apron
• Transform mundane everyday items with meticulous brushwork
• Participants will receive a white toilet paper with artist Angel Hui’s design pattern on it
• Draw blue-and-white porcelain pattern with a calligraphy brush
• A transparent acrylic A5-size photo frame will be provided for framing your work