Hong Kong’s first urban biodiversity museum and sustainability-themed education park
Nature Discovery Park is Hong Kong’s first urban biodiversity museum and sustainability-themed education park.
Showcasing Hong Kong’s ecological importance and global value, it plays host to a variety of rare plants endemic to our shore, and also feature tropical and native plants, an aquarium and naturally attracted butterflies.
Reconnect With What Matters
Tour and discover the nature
Begin your spice route journey with us in MUSEA
Explore with digital experience
Download the App and scan the QR code in Nature Discovery Park to explore more. Available on App Store and Google Play.
Connect to the community
Join our workshops and the “Nature Discovery Park” community
• Explore the history of coffee and the secret of coffee roasting
• Discover the beauty of coffee farm life
• Understand and taste a Dutch drip dark roasted coffee, a slow-cooked medium roasted coffee, and the champion Gesha of the World Brewers Cup
• Understand the basic concepts of urban agriculture
• Learn about the essential elements for plant growth and plant morphology
• Experience urban farming by farming, weeding and fertilising plants on the roof
• Gain hands-on farming experience with your children
We welcome individuals and groups who would like to organise events, meetings, lunch, dinner, cocktail gatherings, wedding and birthday parties in Nature Discovery Park. Contact us for the bespoke package!