YOU MAY ALSO LIKE AT K11 ART MALL
• Explore the possibilities of different materials like chalk, chalk markers and acrylic in making chalkboard art
• Learn hand-lettering art and traditional calligraphy in hand-lettering form
• Learn the principles of design and graphic composition
• Create a piece of chalkboard art by merging all these art skills
[HK5Senses] The pioneer of Hong Kong and Asian infant theatre, conducts interactive parent-child theatre workshops, bringing sensory performing arts experience to K11 MUSEA!
Through sensory stimulation and interaction, from listening to touching, combining creativity with the body, parents and children create various theater scenes together.
We invite you to create a unique "The Flow of Wind and Sea" drama and celebrate Christmas!
Combining original Sensory Interactive Theatre performances with simple aesthetics and environmentally friendly objects, plastic bags, tissues, water, and water bottles, and imagine if audiences become ocean, waves, and even wind? Let's create a theatre "Flows of Wind and Sea". Also, we will create a little pieces with parent-kid by body movement and stimulation of the senses!
. Sensory stimulation X Interaction
. Interesting video X Body movement
. Daily Materials X Various scenes
Let’s bring the creative imagination of theatre into daily life, and experience sensory drama journey!
Suitable for age 0-3 years old (parent-accompanied class)
The ‘Little Art Ambassador Programme’ is curated by Art Infinity in partnership with Affordable Art Fair and led by local artist educators and community artists. Through art exploration, we invite children to be trained to become Art Ambassadors. A certificate signed by K11 and Affordable Art Fair will be awarded to participants upon completion of all modules.
Each participant will receive:
• 4 online modules – Enjoy art appreciation and design a unique K11 MUSEA art map, which will be showcased at K11 MUSEA
• 1 take-home learning kit – Art Exploration Learning Kit, art map materials, selected artworks learning package
• A take-home learning kit will be delivered to participants to complement online learning
• A certificate of participation signed by K11 and Affordable Art Fair will be awarded to participants upon completion of all modules
• Programme Objective:
This programme aims to nurture the next generation of art and culture ambassadors and advocators. Through the art exploration and art making, the programme will build self-esteem, enhance visual literacy, speaking and presentation skills, expands knowledge of art and nurture creativity of children.
Come visit the pop-up store by Cole Haan to explore the breakthrough innovation of footwear, and experience the unique artistic atmosphere. Unveiling the exclusive 4.ZERØGRAND styles, together with the recently launched ZERØGRAND Performance Running collection and other classic styles including ZERØGRAND and GRANDPRØ Rally.
The first 20 customers to purchase any 4.ZERØGRAND style will receive one of the limited-edition prints created and signed by 6 internationally renowned artists. Customers can also receive a complimentary towel upon any purchase of 4.ZERØGRAND collection. (All gifts are limited and subject to stock availability)
What’s more, KLUB 11 members can enjoy a 10% discount and upgrade as a Sitoy Gold Card Member upon any purchase at the pop-up store.
Date: 2020.10.13 (Tue) – 11.1 (Sun)
Time: 12:00nn – 8:00pm (Sun – Thu)
11:00am – 9:00pm (Fri – Sat)
Venue: K11 Atrium, G/F, K11 Art Mall
Terms & Conditions apply.