Experience the most magical time of the year with the little ones! This winter, K11 MUSEA has cooked up a series of family-friendly activities for children and parents alike, Including Christmas Kids Package, a meet-and-greet session with Santa Claus, crafting your very own Christmas decorations, and more!
Christmas Kids Package
Book your package now and enjoy limited-time offers up to 69% off!
Price: HK$230 (valued at HK$680, up to 66% off)
• Family-friendly activity x1 (choose 1 of the following):
- Donut Playhouse Weekday Pass (45 mins) x1
- GLOW IT! by Slime it! Weekday Pass x1
- Victoria Playpark Christmas Party Playtime (40-45 mins) x1
• HK$100 Petit Bazaar Shopping Offer* x1
• HK$100 Greyhound Café Galleria Dining Offer* x1
• HK$100 eslite children's bookstore Shopping Offer* x1
• HK$100 Hanna Scallop Shopping Offer* x1
Price: HK$380 (valued at HK$1,230, up to 69% off)
• Family-friendly activity (choose 1 of the following):
- Slime it! + GLOW IT! by Slime it! Weekday Pass (x1 each)
- HK Young Talents Association Christmas Performance Class x1
- The White Box Christmas Kids Workshop (60–90 minutes) + $100 coupon for next use
• HK$100 Petit Bazaar Shopping Offer* x2
• HK$100 Greyhound Café Galleria Dining Offer* x2
• HK$100 eslite children's bookstore Shopping Offer* x2
• HK$50 Cafe Little Break Dining Offer* x2
*All shopping/ dining offers are conditional upon designated minimum spend. Other terms and conditions apply.
Christmas Treasure Hunt and Find Santa at LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre
Discover a series of Christmas surprises at LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre!
• MINILAND®: Look for Santa Claus and his friends among the Minifigures in a miniature LEGO® replica of Hong Kong!
• LEGO® Creative Workshop: Learn new building skills by creating your own limited-time LEGO® Christmas elves and reindeer!
• Explore various Insta-worthy Christmas playscapes, including a 1.5-metre illuminated snowman by Andy Hung, the first LEGO® Certified Professional in China, and a 2-metre LEGO® Christmas tree!
Upon spending HK$1,500 at LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Gift Shop, enjoy a meet n’ greet with Santa Claus himself for a truly magical LEGO® Christmas!
Date: 17–18, 20, 26 Dec 2022
Time: 4PM – 7PM
Location: B131, B132 & B133, B1
The White Box by Little Prince Art Christmas Workshops & Art Classes
Create your one-of-a-kind Christmas crafts with workshops and art classes at The White Box by Little Prince Art!
Location: B233A, B2
Enquiry/ Register: 6700 5893 (WhatsApp)
Slime it! & GLOW IT! by Slime it!
Unleash your creativity and discover infinite possibilities in the world of DIY slime!
Slime it! – HK$200 per person (Slime Fun); HK$250 per person (DIY Slime)
GLOW IT! by Slime it! – HK$280 per person
Location: B240 & B241, B2
Enquiry/ Register: Call 3468 2033 or WhatsApp 6662 1384
Harry’s Kitchen Christmas Cookies Workshop
Craft festive magic with gingerbread houses, Christmas cookies, and more — are your baking skills up to snuff?
Price: from HK$580
Location: B245A, B2
Enquiry/ Register: 5645 1365 (Call or Whatsapp)
Kids4Kids My Story Creation Christmas Workshop
Let your children exercise their creative thinking — have your little one develop original stories through storyboarding, character-building, and illustrations. Bring home beautiful framed stories and digital storybooks, and take photographs with family and friends to celebrate this moment!
For children ages 6–12
Number of participants: 10 per session
Date: 17 November -11 December (Thurs – Sun)
Location: B2 Soul Zone, K11 MUSEA
Workshop duration: 75 minutes
Price: HK$300 (including workshop, story kit*, digital storybook, stickers, Christmas cookie, and e-vouchers for designated K11 MUSEA merchants.)
*Limited quantities; available on a first-come, first-served basis.
This workshop is held by Kids4Kids, a Hong Kong-based non-profit organization.
You May Also Like
Share for Good, Share the Love! With the outbreak of the fifth COVID-19 wave, New World Development again champions the spirit of “Creating Shared Value” with the objective to contribute to the community through concrete actions.
Connecting NGOs with like-minded individuals and organisations, New World has launched the online platform ‘Share for Good’ to bring donors and beneficiaries together and provide for the needy through monetary donations and daily necessities, such as anti-epidemic items, supermarket cash coupons, learning assistance materials and more.
Everyone can lend a helping hand to those in need and share the love! Show your support now and donate cash through the ‘Share for Good’ platform today. Lend a hand, leave an impact!
DONATE CASH NOW
An unprecedented celebration of fashion spanning 200 years of couture returns to K11 MUSEA this December.
A cultural exchange from east to west, past to present and beyond, this first-ever exhibition titled The Love of Couture: Artisanship in Fashion Beyond Time is a tribute to the indispensable influence of fashion throughout history. Developed by K11 in collaboration with the V&A and designed by revered Hong Kong Production Designer William Chang Suk Ping, with UBS as the title sponsor, the exhibition showcases pieces from the V&A’s collection, and 6 emerging fashion designers’ responses to the storied garments.
Get ready to embark on a journey of imagination — all for the love of couture.
*Children under the age of 12, students with valid student ID and senior citizens over age 65
- Complimentary guided tours will be available in English or Cantonese every hour.
- Limited quantities available; on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets are non-refundable. Ticket holders will not be able to reschedule in the case of any event.
- Blackout dates apply. Blackout date: 8 – 15 December, 2022
Such dates are subject to changes from time to time without prior notice.
- Terms and conditions apply.
[BUY TICKETS NOW]
© Photo courtesy V&A
Evening dress, designed by Owen Hyde-Clark for Worth London, London, England, 1960,
given by Mrs Roy Hudson © Owen Hyde-Clark for Worth London
Curating a passion-driven wardrobe for holiday lovers, The Holiday Project arrives with its Kowloon flagship at K11 MUSEA!
A wardrobe created for a passion-driven lifestyle, The Holiday Project exclusively offers pieces from Goldbergh, Sease, Frauenschuh, and more dedicated holiday wear labels. From swim, surf, resort, to ski, après-ski, tennis, and the city, these timeless transitional pieces can be worn from pool to the city, tennis court to clubhouse, slope to chalet.
Feed your holiday passion and expand your wardrobe at The Holiday Project today!
Opening Hours: Sunday to Thursday : 11:00am - 8:00pm;Friday to Saturday : 11:00am - 9:00pm
From Capsule & Cup to the Dinner Table
Nespresso RE:FARM Presents Coffee with a Sustainable Impact
Keep your used Nespresso coffee capsules! Nespresso RE:FARM’s first concept in Hong Kong, now open at K11 MUSEA, features a specialised on-site capsule recycler to give your spent coffee a second life.
Separated into aluminium and coffee grounds, your coffee waste will become compost with RE:FARM’s Bokashi composter, helping to grow fresh herbs, vegetables, and edible flowers to be enjoyed at K11 MUSEA and Rosewood HK restaurants!
RE:FARM Events & Workshops
From Oct 22 onwards, join Nespresso RE:FARM’s exciting programme of events and workshops to learn how you can help turn coffee into a force for good!
Bring your used Nespresso capsules to K11 MUSEA and see how you can make an impact today!
Date: Sep 2022 – Jun 2023
Opening Hours: 11:30PM – 8:30PM
Location: B201, Unit 30, B2