Nature Discovery Park is Hong Kong’s first urban biodiversity museum and sustainability-themed education park. Showcasing Hong Kong’s ecological importance and global value, it plays host to a variety of rare plants endemic to our shore, and also features tropical and native plants, an aquarium and naturally attracted butterflies.
Situated in a prime location within K11 MUSEA, Nature Discovery Park is reserved exclusively for our Black Card members. Providing privacy along with an array of complementary and carefully curated beverages and delectable small bites, Nature Discovery Park strives to provide an environment of sophistication and elegance for our esteemed guests.
From an intimate venue for private events to a space for relaxation, visit Nature Discovery Park for a brief respite anytime it suits your needs.
Terms & Conditions:
- Opening Hours: (Opening hours are subject to change without notice)
> Monday to Sunday : 1200 – 1930
- Only active KLUB 11 Black Vantage Members and Black Card Members can access NDP.
- By reservation online only. Walk-ins are not preferred, subject to availability.
- Reservation is subject to availability and session slots will only be opened for the coming 7 days.
- Each Member are entitled to bring along one (1) Guest per session per day.
- Each Member can only book one (1) session per day.
- Should there be amendments of existing bookings, they shall be made at the earliest convenience and final approval is subject to the availability of NDP.
- Subject to Gentry Club’s and NDP’s rules and regulations, and other applicable terms and conditions of Gentry Club and NDP.
- Gentry Club and NDP reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Gentry Club and NDP reserves the right of final decision, which shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.