Enjoy the ultimate fun at Peacock Playground upon a same-day spending of HK$300 or above with electronic payment at any Kids & Edutainment brand* at K11 MUSEA. Each KLUB 11 Member is entitled to book a one-time kid’s experience session at Peacock Playground (each session lasts for 15 minutes). The session has to be within 7 days of the transaction date, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Period: Starting from 12 October 2019
Operation Time: 11:00 am – 2:00pm and 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Redemption Location: Koncierge, B2, K11 MUSEA
1. The facilities at Peacock Playground are only suitable for children aged 5 or above.
2. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a supervising adult at all times.
3. Only a maximum of 3 users would be allowed to enjoy the facilities at Peacock Playground at the same time.
4. The booked session will be released if the member is late for 5 minutes than its scheduled time.
(Ter ms and Conditions apply.)
*Please click here for Kids & Edutainment brand details
Terms and Conditions:
1. By participating in this promotion (“Promotion”) organized by K11 Concepts Limited (“K11”), each participating KLUB 11 Member (“Member”) is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions applicable to the Promotion.
2. The Promotion is available from 12 October 2019 .
3. The Promotion is available at K11 MUSEA only.
4. Same-day electronic spending is calculated based on a maximum of one (1) machine-printed receipt together with the corresponding electronic payment slip issued by the merchants of the Kids and Edutainment Brands as shown in the directory of K11 MUSEA (as amended from time to time), with each of such receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip containing a minimum spending of HK$300 (excluding spending by K Dollar(s)). Participating Members are required to bring along the original receipt together with the corresponding electronic payment slip and present his or her valid KLUB11 membership card for registration and making reservation at B2 Koncierge, K11 MUSEA in order to redeem the relevant experience at Peacock Playground at 7/F of K11 MUSEA (“the Experience”). Upon completion of reservation, the entitlement to the relevant experience is not transferrable.
5. The relevant receipt and electronic payment slip must be issued on the same day of booking for the Experience as evidenced by the date and time as shown thereon.
6. Each receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip can be used for redemption of a session of the Experience (each session lasts for 15 minutes) once only, and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or promotions at K11 MUSEA.
7. K11 makes no representation or warranty in relation to the Experience. K11 shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of the Experience, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
8. The enjoyment of the Experience is subject to the terms and conditions of the Peacock Playground.
9. K11 reserves the right to amend the particulars of the Experience and the Promotion or suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion at any time without prior notice.
10. K11 reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
11. In case of any dispute, K11 reserves the right to make the final decision which shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
12. In case of discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
13. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
2019.09.14 - 2020.01.01
Redemption Time: 10am - 10pm
Redemption Counter: K11 MUSEA - KLUB 11 Koncierge, 4F
Same-day spending of*
HK$100 K11 Gift Voucher
$200 K Dollar Pass
$600 K Dollar Pass
$1,750 K Dollar Pass
*Same-day spending is calculated based on a maximum of 4 eligible electronic payment slips from at least 2 different merchants (each with a minimum spending of HK$50, excluding spending by K Dollar(s)) and made with the same Eligible HSBC Credit Card at K11 MUSEA.
#Eligible HSBC Credit Cardholder is required to become a KLUB 11 Member to enjoy the offer.
Become a Gold Card Member with a same-day spending of HK$4,000 (Original spending requirement: HK$5,000)
Enjoy special offers at 29 selected merchants
( for offer details)
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion period is from 14 September 2019 to 1 January 2020 (both dates inclusive).
- Eligible HSBC Credit Cardholders is required to become a KLUB 11 Member to enjoy the offer.
- All Eligible Receipts must be from K11 MUSEA only. Redemption must be made on the day of spending at KLUB 11 Koncierge, 4F, K11 MUSEA with your HSBC Credit Card together with eligible receipts.
- Same-day spending is calculated based on a maximum of 4 eligible electronic payment slips from at least 2 different merchants (each with a minimum spending of HK$50, excluding spending by K Dollar(s)) and made with the same Eligible HSBC credit card at K11 MUSEA.
- Reward from each spending tier can only be redeemed once on the same day. Each Eligible Credit Card holder is entitled to receive a maximum Reward value of $2,650 each day.
- K Dollar Pass will be credited in the form of KLUB Points. The expiry date of the extra KLUB Points will be 31 December 2020. The equivalent amount of KLUB Points will be credited based on participant’s membership tier at time of reward redemption.
- Use of gift vouchers is subject to the applicable terms and conditions.
- This promotion is subject to the .
- K11 Concepts Limited reserves the right to change the terms and conditions anytime without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of K11 Concepts Limited shall be final.
- In case of discrepancies between the provisions of the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- For the detailed Terms and Conditions, please click .
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
With a history of more than 300 years, Guangcai is a type of traditional hand-painted porcelain that features overglaze decorations. The pieces, once offered as tributes by the Qing court, were popular with Europe’s aristocrats and were key to the successful promotion of traditional Chinese culture in the 18th and 19th centuries. The Guangcai firing technique was listed as a national intangible cultural heritage item in 2008.
K11 MUSEA and K11 Craft & Guild Foundation selected a series of delicate arts and crafts are here to inspire all curious souls. Come take a closer look at the traditional artistry from a brand new perspective.
Date: 26 August – End of October 2019
Time: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Venue: Opposite to Shop 111B
Date: 1 September – End of October 2019 (Every Sunday)
Time: 2:00 – 4:00pm
Venue: Opposite to Shop 111B
K11 Craft & Guild Foundation was founded by Adrian Cheng in 2018 with a mission to conserve and rejuvenate fast-disappearing Chinese traditional craftsmanship.
We build research initiatives and public educational programmes in a multi-disciplinary approach aiming to enhance urban experiences and expand potential markets of Chinese crafts internationally.