Hong Kong’s first urban biodiversity museum and sustainability-themed education park
Nature Discovery Park is Hong Kong’s first urban biodiversity museum and sustainability-themed education park.
Showcasing Hong Kong’s ecological importance and global value, it plays host to a variety of rare plants endemic to our shore, and also feature tropical and native plants, an aquarium and naturally attracted butterflies.
Reconnect With What Matters
The “Little Nature Ambassador Programme” is curated by Nature Discovery Park in partnership with The Jane Goodall Institute Hong Kong – founded by United Nations Peace Ambassador, Dr. Jane Goodall. The Programme is also supported by local social organizations Beyond Vision Projects, AESIR and SLCO Community Resources Limited.
Each participant will be able to receive:
• An e-Certificate of Achievement signed by Nature Discovery Park and The Jane Goodall Institute Hong Kong upon completion of all modules.
• Four online modules - covering Earth, Sea and Sky natural elements, Hong Kong’s Biodiversity, Lifecycle of Plants, Sustainable Living Tips and Recycling Concepts to encourage children to adopt Eco-friendly daily habits.
• One Take-home learning kit – Nature Discovery Park Storybook, Tactile learning sheets with Braille and augmented reality-enabled sign bilingual vocabulary learning package.
This programme aims to nurture a new generation of sustainability changemakers. Through the multi-sensory learning kit, children will discover the mysteries of nature and be motivated to care about the environment. The programme also aims to promote social inclusion and Creating Shared Value (CSV).
Age : 4 to 8 years old
Nature Art Jam at the Park
Looking for ways to channel your child’s energy into creativity?
Come take a breath of fresh air in the city’s oasis, let your child’s imagination run free with a guided tour to discover native and exotic plant species as well as components from the earth, sky and sea at Hong Kong’s first urban biodiversity museum, Nature Discovery Park (8/F, K11 MUSEA).
Treating this urban park as a studio, children can take inspiration from the surrounding greenery to create their own nature art.
Our docent will demonstrate proper hand sanitizing techniques for kids to raise their hygiene awareness.
Fee: HK$250 (for one child and one guardian）
Tour price includes one set of art supplies*
*Photos are for reference only; actual products and materials might vary.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For the health of all guests and staff, all participants are required to have their body temperature measured by K11 MUSEA staff upon arrival, and to wear a mask throughout the session. K11 MUSEA and Nature Discovery Park reserves the right to turn away, without refund, those who do not comply with the health and hygiene measures deemed necessary by K11 MUSEA, with body temperature over 37°C, or show signs of illness.
We welcome groups to organise events & meetings at Nature Discovery Park. Contact us for the bespoke package!