YOU MAY ALSO LIKE AT K11 ART MALL
• Transform mundane everyday items with meticulous brushwork
• Participants will receive a white toilet paper with artist Angel Hui’s design pattern on it
• Draw blue-and-white porcelain pattern with a calligraphy brush
• A transparent acrylic A5-size photo frame will be provided for framing your work
Have you ever thought that a hashtag could help people? This winter, K11 launches a CSV programme with NGOs to provide complimentary art experiences to the Youth.
Step 1: Take a photo with the 3-metre-tall XXRAY SNOW ELMO from now till 31 Dec 2020
Step 2: Upload it to Instagram with #K11OUTSIDEIN
Step 3: K11 sponsors 1 visit to the Jason Freeny Experience Store in Jan & Feb 2021 for each hashtag uploaded
• New World Springboard Foundation Limited
• St. James’ Settlement
• Hong Kong Playground Association
• Baptist Oi Kwan Social Service
Discover the Jason Freeny Experience Store
Images are for reference only. K11 reserves the right to amend the programmes without prior notice. Terms and conditions apply.
• Learn the traditional Eastern culture of choosing the right ware for the right food or drink to show your respect for nature
• Hand build your own set of sake wares and appreciate the beauty of wabi-sabi
• Course outline: Shaping & Decoration, Glazing
• Perfect for beginners with all the materials and tools provided
Kidults, as you know, refer to adults who are still young at heart and fond of youth culture. But what you don’t know is that kidults not only are young at heart but also afford to play hard. Is that a form of compensation for unfulfilled childhood desires? We have invited an art toy manufacturer and a curator to share their stories and insight on consumer culture, investment value and pop culture trends.
On top of chasing after rare trendy products, more hipsters have fallen in love with unique tailor-made items recently. Such an upsurge has created more opportunities for crossovers between creative workers and designers to show off their creativity. Representatives from different tailor-made fields are going to show you their boundless creativity.
FROM PLAYER TO ENTREPRENEUR | 2:00 – 3:00 pm
TAILOR-MADE FUN | 3:00 – 4:00 pm
Sion Yip | Founder & Managing Director, Caravan
Matt Chung | Curator & Director, Off the Record
Roger Chau | Founder, re.creations.22
Michael Young | CEO & Co-Founder, UNDONE
Phoebe Leung | Milliner & Founder, Atelier Phyl
Fong Tai Chor | Writer & Journalist
Livestream available on K11 Facebook & K11 Artist Klub Instagram