Take your little ones on a stunning adventure at Donut Playhouse! Children can enjoy the 3-storey sculptural ‘Happy Mega Slide’ custom-designed by award-winning Danish firm MONSTRUM, learn with Donut & Ah Meow at ‘School Playground’, and dive into a ball pit of joy at ‘Bubble Power’!
- ‘Happy Mega Slide’ + ‘School Playground’ (around 20 minutes)
- ‘Bubble Power’: Extra Large Ball Pit (around 20 minutes)
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday: HK$260
Mon–Sun: 11AM – 7PM
2PM – 3PM
On Sundays, take your kids to Donut and Ah Meow’s surprise meet-and-greet session! Buy your tickets now!
Enquiry: 9187 9792
- To prevent infectious diseases, we have immediately enhanced disinfection and precautionary measures.
- Entry Ticket includes 1 Adult and 1 Child (80cm – 140cm).
- Participants are required to wear socks.
- Happy Mega Slide is for children aged 3 years old or above.
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before registration. No additional time outside of the registered session will be given to latecomers. Participants who are 10 minutes late will be denied entry.
- Each session time is about 40 minutes.
- For enquiries on the playhouse opening hours, session times, and cleaning time, please call 9187 9792 or check with our frontline staff.
- Subject to quota availability.
- The opening hours and game content of Donut Playhouse may be subject to change in accordance to its operational needs, without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Donut Playhouse reserves the right of final decision.
220 K Dollar
220 K Dollar
You May Also Like
Experience the beauty of the wild with KENZO’s Spring 2023 collection, exclusively pre-launched at K11 MUSEA in April. Venture into ‘KENZO Varsity Jungle’ to get your hands on the exclusive BOKE FLOWER leather shoulder bag!
Designed by Artistic Director NIGO, ‘KENZO Varsity Jungle’ is a playful line of gender-neutral T-shirts, sweatshirts, and cardigans in two distinct prints that pay tribute to Kenzō Takada — the elephant and the tiger, two animals that appeared as motifs in many of Takada’s designs. The elephant, said to have the greatest memory of all animals, was the late designer’s favourite animal.
Available in 3 colours — medium red, midnight blue, and black — the exclusive BOKE FLOWER leather shoulder bag features a magnetic buckle in the shape of the iconic Japanese flower from Nigo's signature pop graphic.
Explore the ‘KENZO Varsity Jungle’ at K11 MUSEA!
Location: G13, G/F, K11 MUSEA
Opening Hours: 11AM – 8PM
Share for Good, Share the Love! With the outbreak of the fifth COVID-19 wave, New World Development again champions the spirit of “Creating Shared Value” with the objective to contribute to the community through concrete actions.
Connecting NGOs with like-minded individuals and organisations, New World has launched the online platform ‘Share for Good’ to bring donors and beneficiaries together and provide for the needy through monetary donations and daily necessities, such as anti-epidemic items, supermarket cash coupons, learning assistance materials and more.
Everyone can lend a helping hand to those in need and share the love! Show your support now and donate cash through the ‘Share for Good’ platform today. Lend a hand, leave an impact!
DONATE CASH NOW
Calling all ARMY to celebrate 10 years of BTS at K11 MUSEA! Following a series of sold-out Seoul and Busan exhibitions in South Korea last fall, ‘BTS EXHIBITION : PROOF’ now arrives in Hong Kong. Starting 16 June 2023, go behind the scenes and discover the intimate, never-before-seen moments in BTS’ decade-long career.
Explore the group’s past, present, and future through an immersive visual journey of photographs, videos, and experiential installations, curated as a multi-room walkthrough experience.
Run, run, run to shop Hong Kong-limited merchandise at the exhibition — available exclusively at K11 MUSEA!
Tickets on sale starting 2 June 2023.
Date: 16 June – 16 July 2023
Location: 6F, Kunsthalle, K11 Art & Cultural Centre, K11 MUSEA
Opening Hours: 10:30AM – 10PM (60 mins per session)
Price: HK$198 (Mon – Thu, except Public Holidays) | HK$248 (Fri – Sun & Public Holidays)
[Buy Ticket Now]
A garment that fits as if it was made for you. Women's tailor brand FREY opens shop at K11 MUSEA!
FREY specialises in impeccably tailored garments crafted with natural materials. Offering sustainable, stylish, tailored clothing for women, the womenswear brand empowers its customers to choose their own style from the ‘Off the Rack’ seasonal collection or the ‘Create Your Own’ personalised tailoring service.
Inspired by the towering 8.5-metre-tall sculpture Rose II by Isa Genzken at Art Karnival 2021, the Autumn/Winter 2022-23 Collection consists of garments created from cotton, silk, cashmere and wool sourced in Italy. The collection features a wide range of colours, from blue hues to merlot rose, a palette that represents softness and femininity.
Shop FREY’s Autumn/Winter 2022-23 Collection at K11 MUSEA!
Location: 228, 2F, K11 MUSEA
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 9:00pm