Selected vintage Cheongsams will be showcased alongside tailoring tools. Master Yin Kou Zhang, a Hong Kong Cheongsam tailor with 40 years of experience will demonstrate different processes in the making of Cheongsam and flower buttons on site. Come and experience the artistic tradition.
Date: 6 June – 18 July 2020 (Every Sat)
Time: 2:00 – 2:45pm (Live Demonstration)
2:45 – 3:15pm (Flower Button Workshop)*
*Enrolment: Download ‘K11 HK’ Mobile App & scan the QR code with the ‘K11 HK’ Mobile App on-site. Quota applies & it is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Venue: Near CK Calvin Klein, Shop 1116, 1F
Cheongsam tailor-making service is also available. Click here for Cheongsam style reference.
If you are interested to make appointment, please contact:
Tel: 3723 0130
Master Yin Kou Zhang was born in Shanghai, he specialises in needlecraft, a classic Shanghainese tailoring technique where every stitch is neatly done by hand. He has run his business in Hong Kong 30 years & insists on hand-making cheongsams for customers.
You May Also Like
Donut and Ah Meow are taking our little ones on a stunning adventure at the 3-storey high unique sculptural slide, custom-designed by award-winning Danish playground design firm MONSTRUM, at Donut Playhouse! Enter to enjoy the wonderful experience once registered as Donut Kids Club member after purchase entry ticket. What’s more? The groundbreaking digital interactive game encourages kids to engage their 5 senses and become little problem-solvers. Oh, have we mentioned the exciting physical games and more? It’s definitely a perfect place for families!
Mon-Sun & Public Holiday; 11am-7pm (Cleaning time: 1:30pm-2:30pm)
You may also like "Donut Golf Club": https://bit.ly/386WEnL
GENERAL ENQUIRY HOTLINE:
To prevent infectious diseases, we have immediately enhanced disinfection and precautionary measures.
- Entry Ticket includes 1 Adult and 1 Child
- Ticket includes a slide(from G/F to B1) for unlimited times and games in B1 for 20 minutes
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- For the online ticket holders please arrive at the venue 15 minutes before start time for registration
- Each session time is about 20 minutes; Final admission time is 30 minutes before closing
- About the playhouse opening hours, session times and cleaning time, please call 9187 9792 or check with our frontline staff
- Subject to quota availability
- Terms and Conditions apply; In the event of any disputes, Donut Playhouse reserves the right of final decision
American artist Joel Shapiro’s large sculpture Untitled (1992) exhibits the signature sense of movement in Shapiro’s works, which, through the arrangement of simplified elements, are powerfully suggestive of active human forms that engage viewers’ physical and psychological relationships with space. Subverting a distinction between abstraction and representation, the artist reconsiders the modern figurative tradition, creating abstract geometric sculpture that appears to reach, balance, and dance. His work as a whole can be seen as an ongoing succession of movements in which each individual work represents one significant action.
Joel Shapiro, Untitled, 1992, bronze, 10' 7-3/4" x 6' 6-3/4" x 2' 3" © 2020 Joel Shapiro / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York, courtesy Pace Gallery
Nature Art Jam at the Park
Looking for ways to channel your child’s energy into creativity?
Come take a breath of fresh air in the city’s oasis, let your child’s imagination run free with a guided tour to discover native and exotic plant species as well as components from the earth, sky and sea at Hong Kong’s first urban biodiversity museum, Nature Discovery Park (8/F, K11 MUSEA).
Treating this urban park as a studio, children can take inspiration from the surrounding greenery to create their own nature art.
Our docent will demonstrate proper hand sanitizing techniques for kids to raise their hygiene awareness.
Tour price includes one set of art supplies
Fee: HK$200 (for one child and one guardian）
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For the health of all guests and staff, all participants are required to have their body temperature measured by K11 MUSEA staff upon arrival, and to wear a mask throughout the session. K11 MUSEA and Nature Discovery Park reserves the right to turn away, without refund, those who do not comply with the health and hygiene measures deemed necessary by K11 MUSEA, with body temperature over 37°C, or show signs of illness.
Come and have fun with your kids at the exciting Kids Summer Carnival featuring numerous Edutainment and Gourmet & Styling privileges!
- Happy Mega Slide (20-minute session) – Hong Kong’s First 3-Storey High Sculptural Slide
- Donut Golf Club (20-minute session) – The Only Science-Themed Indoor Golf Playground in Hong Kong
- K11 KULTURE ACADEMY: Arts & Crafts Workshops
- Harry’s Kitchen Donut & Ah Meow Cookies Decoration Workshop
- Ferrari Store Junior F1 Simulator Experience
- Lego® Keychain
and many more…
Click here to see all privileges
Token package: HK$200 for 10 tokens
What’s more, you can get extra rewards upon single online purchase of designated quantity of token packages:
- 1 Carnival Token Package: Receive a Donut Café mini popcorn (Valued at HK$15)
- 2 Carnival Token Packages: Receive a Britt Bear (Valued at HK$379 – 485)
- 4 Carnival Token Packages: Receive a Teddy Blanket (Valued at HK$835) or Kids Tulle Dress (Valued at HK$889)
* Rewards are subject to quota availability and available on first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last; please click here to refer to the terms and conditions for details.
For reservation of Happy Mega Slide, Donut Golf Club and Art Jamming, please call the K11 MUSEA hotline 3892 3890.