Complete the fashion journey and get all 3 rewards!
Step 1: Selfie at Carpet & Get Rewards @ Opera Theatre, G/F
Step 2: Hunt Rewards from Giant Flowers @ G/F
Step 3: Redeem Offers at Designated Merchants @ G/F *
*Merchant offers are available during store opening hours only. Customers are advised to check the opening hours with the individual stores. Rewards are available on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last. Customers are entitled to each reward once only.
You May Also Like
Join “You Paint, We Donate” Online Art Jam now! Get creative at home, support those in need and win exciting prizes prizes from Fortnum & Mason.
How to participate?
1. Download the sketches below, print them, have fun painting or colouring them.
Sketch Version A
Sketch Version B
Sketch Version C
2. Take a picture of your masterpiece, upload it onto Facebook OR Instagram (accounts must be set to public) and #K11ArtJam & #fortnums.
Upload period: Now until 31 May 2020.
3. K11 MUSEA will donate HKD20 to Hong Kong Lutheran Social Service for each account with eligible photo(s) uploaded.
4. Bring your drawing to K11 MUSEA (and show your social media account with the uploaded image) to redeem your Fortnum & Mason gift.
Participant requires downloading K11 HK Mobile App to redeem the gift. Each social media account with one eligible photo uploaded is qualified to redeem once during the campaign period.
- From now until 30 Jun 2020 (10am-9pm), please go to B2 Koncierge to redeem the gift.
Upload period: Now until 31 May 2020 | Redemption period: Now until 30 June 2020
Gifts are available on first-come, first served basis and while stocks last.
Terms & conditions apply. Please click here for more details.
Time: 12:00nn – 6:00pm every day
Venue: Bohemian Garden, 7F | Public area near LUSH, B1
Fee: HK$280 for 3 canvas
Price includes art supplies. Top up options of paint brushes and apron are available, please enquire at Koncierge on G/F, B1 or B2, or KLUB 11 Koncierge on 4F
Click below to purchase 1 canvas, 2 canvas or all-inclusive package
Click here for 1 canvas
Click here for 2 canvas
Click here for all-inclusive package
Donut and Ah Meow are taking our little ones on a stunning adventure at the 3-storey high unique sculptural slide, custom-designed by award-winning Danish playground design firm MONSTRUM, at Donut Playhouse! Enter to enjoy the wonderful experience once registered as Donut Kids Club member after purchase entry ticket. What’s more? The groundbreaking digital interactive game encourages kids to engage their 5 senses and become little problem-solvers. Oh, have we mentioned the exciting physical games and more? It’s definitely a perfect place for families!
Mon-Sun & Public Holiday; 11am-7pm (Cleaning time: 2pm-3pm)
You may also like "Donut Golf Club": https://bit.ly/2Sijz8E
LIMITED TIME OFFER*:
To prevent infectious diseases, we have immediately enhanced disinfection and precautionary measures.
- Entry Ticket includes 1 Adult and 1 Child
- Ticket includes a slide(from G/F to B1) for unlimited times and games in B1 for 20 minutes
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Please arrive at the venue 15 minutes before start time for registration
- Each session time is about 20 minutes; Final admission time is 30 minutes before closing
- About the playhouse opening hours, session times and cleaning time, please call 9187 9792 or check with our frontline staff
- Subject to quota availability
- Terms and Conditions apply; In the event of any disputes, Donut Playhouse reserves the right of final decision
*Limited time offer is valid until 30 Jun 2020.
Kids’ Nature Art Jam
Looking for ways to channel your child’s energy into creativity?
Come take a breath of fresh air in the city’s oasis, let your child’s imagination run free with a guided tour to discover native and exotic plant species as well as components from the earth, sky and sea at Hong Kong’s first urban biodiversity museum, Nature Discovery Park (8/F, K11 MUSEA).
Treating this urban park as a studio, children can take inspiration from the surrounding greenery to create their own nature art.
Our docent will demonstrate proper hand sanitizing techniques for kids to raise their hygiene awareness.
Tour price includes one set of art supplies for children 12 years old and under.
Fee: HK$150 (for one child and one guardian）
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For the health of all guests and staff, all participants are required to have their body temperature measured by K11 MUSEA staff upon arrival, and to wear a mask throughout the session. K11 MUSEA and Nature Discovery Park reserves the right to turn away, without refund, those who do not comply with the health and hygiene measures deemed necessary by K11 MUSEA, with body temperature over 37°C, or show signs of illness.