Share for Good, Share the Love! With the outbreak of the fifth COVID-19 wave, New World Development again champions the spirit of “Creating Shared Value” with the objective to contribute to the community through concrete actions.
Connecting NGOs with like-minded individuals and organisations, New World has launched the online platform ‘Share for Good’ to bring donors and beneficiaries together and provide for the needy through monetary donations and daily necessities, such as anti-epidemic items, supermarket cash coupons, learning assistance materials and more.
Everyone can lend a helping hand to those in need and share the love! Show your support now and donate cash through the ‘Share for Good’ platform today. Lend a hand, leave an impact!
DONATE CASH NOW
You May Also Like
Unveiled in a bright pink takeover, Balenciaga’s Le Cagole series takes centre stage with its maximalist design of studs, mirrors, and extravagant hardware. Amongst the highly coveted drop is the silver Neo Cagole XS bag with rhinestones — exclusive to K11 MUSEA.
A callback to the fashion maison’s iconic City Classic line, Creative Director Demna reinvented signature house codes for a new Balenciaga Classic that’s inspired by the attitudes of the “cagole”: French slang for someone that’s “too much” or over-the-top in their fashion choices.
Celebrating “Extra” — the New Le Cagole Bag
The new over-accessorised Le Cagole Bag with its loud colours, heart-shaped mirrors, small buckles and tasselled zippers are a celebration of Balenciaga’s DNA, a presentation that goes all-out in a “more-is-more” attitude.
Available in four sizes that range from an over-the-shoulder sling to a larger hobo silhouette in a limited selection of leathers and bright colours — pre-order your very own Le Cagole now at Balenciaga before it’s gone.
Love the aesthetic of Le Cagole? While you’re at it, see a slew of this season’s other sought after First-in-Hong-Kong items at K11 MUSEA — including the Women’s Neo Classic Small hobo bag in indigo and the Women’s Ibiza Small Basket with Strap in black!
From now to 22 May 2022, enjoy triple the rewards when shopping fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and more at K11 MUSEA for up to 3,650 K Dollars and 10X K Points, plus other exclusive offers!
FIND OUT MORE
Ever wondered what a ‘non-fungible token’ is? Or have you already dipped your toe into the NFT art collecting hype and are hungry to find out more? Hong Kong’s most ambitious showcase of NFT art all-stars, ‘METAVISION’, is arriving with the aim to democratise and demystify NFT art in all its facets. In doing so, we aim to illuminate the possibilities of the next iteration of the internet — the Metaverse — to all! Powered by HSBC, and supported by Strategic Partner VISA, select world-class artworks from METAVISION will also be displayed at colossal scale at HSBC’s Main Building façade in Central.
Over 200 Globally Coveted NFTs Await
See a curation of the world’s biggest names in NFT art exhibited together in Hong Kong for the first time. With over 200 pieces by more than 30 solo artists and NFT projects alike, we place the spotlight on artists as young as 8 years old to world-class artists such as Tom Sachs, Takashi Murakami and more!
Of this curation of NFT artworks, close to 100 pieces are also available for sale. Fancy taking one home? For displayed NFT artworks that are on sale, simply scan the accompanying QR code to submit a sales enquiry!
Highlighted artists include:
• Art Blocks — Museum-worthy Generative Art NFTs
• Arthus Ng — 8-year-old NFT Whizz Kid
• Azuki — Anime Gatekeepers of the Style World
• Bored Ape Yacht Club — NFTs’ Most Popular Ancestors
• CLONE X - X Takashi Murakami — Superflat for the Web3 World
• CryptoPunks — The Pixelated Pioneers
• CyberKongz — Gorillas With Return$
• Doodles — The Cutest Intergalactic Travellers
• Felix Ip — Homegrown Steampunk Illustrator
• Jon's Pizza Shop by Jon Burgerman — Making Food Fun from NYC
• MOAR by Joan Cornellà — King of Dark Humour
• Tom Sachs: Rocket Factory — The Ultimate American Rocket Man
• World of Women — Women Empowerment Queens
To give audiences an immersive experience of K11’s unique Cultural-Retail concept, the NFT collection is displayed across nine floors curated according to each floor’s theme. Join our docent-led METAVISION TOUR to see all the best NFT works!
#K11MUSEANFT: Join Tour & WIN 10,000 K Dollars!
Snap a photo of your favourite NFT at METAVISION and tell us why it’s your favourite in the caption! Post on Instagram with the hashtag #K11MUSEANFT for a chance to win 10,000 K Dollars! T&Cs Apply.
‘Spot the Avatar’ Digital Game
Step into the metaverse and get ready to go hunting! Play ‘Spot the Avatar’ on the ‘K11 HK’ app to discover the hype through our Audio Guide, and earn surprise offers along the way!
Make Your Own NFT with K11 Kulture Academy
Discover the growing sector of NFT art with online classes and short courses where you will have the opportunity to make your own NFT avatar, icon, or digital music track!
1. Design Your Own Digital Avatars & Icons
2. Create Your Own Digital Character NFTs
3. Compose & Produce Your Own Music NFT
1. Make Your Own Digital Art NFT
2. Compose Your Own Music NFTs
Learn first-hand from NFT artists on their creative process and get guided on how to make your first blockchain-backed artwork, through sessions with Hong Kong artists The French Girl and Arthus Ng!
Want to hear from the leading voices on the NFT market, and innovation in the Web3 age? Tune into our Zoom sessions, and podcast series available on Spotify, Apple Podcast and YouTube.
• 27 April - “Will NFT Make Musicians Rich?” with Award-winning Musician Hanjin Tan & Charles d'Haussy of ConsenSys
• 18 May - “How Auction Houses Have Made NFTs Luxury” with Max Moore, Head of Contemporary Art Auctions, Sotheby’s Asia
• 25 May - “What’s the Deal with Generative Art?” with Richard Kim, General Partner at Galaxy Interactive
• 1 June - “From Moon Shoe to Masterpiece” with Jordan Geller, founder of Shoezeum
• 8 June - “How to Make a Name For Yourself in NFT Art” with Rachel Winter, artist of Remarkable Women
• 15 June - “From NOTHING to Something” with Carl Pei, CEO & Co-founder of NOTHING
Watch this space and subscribe to K11 MUSEA’s YouTube Channel to stay updated on the latest releases!
Exclusive Visa Offer – Get 50 K Dollars Now!
On Saturday, Sunday and public holidays between 30 April – 19 June 2022, spend HK$1,000 or above with your Visa credit card and snap a photo of the Visa’s CryptoPunk #7610 at B1, K11 MUSEA (near Givenchy Beauty) to get 50 K Dollars! Present your submission to K11 Koncierge to redeem!
REQUIREMENTS:Same-day Visa spending of HK$1,000 or above* + Take a photo of Visa’s CryptoPunk #7610 at B1, K11 MUSEA (near Givenchy Beauty)
REWARDS#:Get 50 K Dollars
Promotion Period: Sat, Sun and Public Holidays (30 Apr – 19 Jun 2022)
Redemption Counter: K11 Koncierge, B2, K11 MUSEA
Redemption Time: 10:00am - 10:00pm
#Daily quota applies and on first-come-first-served basis. Terms and conditions
Stay tuned as a slew of special NFT showcases continue to pop up at Gold Ball and beyond. Explore the vast potential of the metaverse at K11 MUSEA today!
How do you build a community of feminists with a single artwork?
For some, the advent of “picture for proof” profile image NFTs have made pioneering NFT projects status symbols for collectors. For others, they are canvases for self-expression to showcase your tastes and beliefs, even a rallying cry for messages of empowerment and equality. For Canadian digital artist Rachel Winter, her project Remarkable Women was a celebration of all women, guided to uplift, affirm and empower. On top of a heartwarming global community connected online, proceeds from secondary sales also go towards the Remarkable Women Impact Fund that benefits international causes dedicated to women, justice, equality and inclusion as voted by the holders of Remarkable Women NFTs.
In this instalment of K11 Konversations moderated by Emmy-nominated host Shira Lazar, we speak with Remarkable Women’s artist Rachel Winter and NFT launchpad House of First’s Chief Marketing Officer Nick Fontova to discuss Winter’s art centred on female empowerment, the work behind cultivating a growing NFT project, and how to build a global, like-minded community through art.
• Nick Fontova, ‘MrPinkNFT’ & Marketing Lead, House of First
• Rachel Winter, Artist, Remarkable Women
• Shira Lazar, Digital Creator & Founder/CEO of What's Trending
K11 Konversations: Remarkable Women - Feminist Art in the Web3 World
Date: 8 June 2022
Time: 6:30PM HKT (Online Zoom Session)
Smell the fresh herbs and feel the grass between your toes! Tickle your child’s senses and connect with Mother Nature at this family workshop, where your little ones can explore Nature Discovery Park’s beautiful urban garden and take part in a slew of adventures!
In this class, you will:
● Take part in a scavenger hunt
● Learn to plant and take care of your own potted plant, which you can take home
● Take part in an array of sensory activities from Baumhaus’ dedicated Happy Baton and Kindermusik class instructors
● Each child that takes part must be accompanied by one adult
● If registration numbers are fewer 10 participants, Nature Discovery Park has the right to cancel the workshop, or invite participants to another workshop; participants will be notified three days before the workshop schedule
● The class will be held in English (with Chinese and Cantonese support)
This class is for children from 10 months to 3 YO.
6 sessions available
09:30 - 11:00
11:30 - 13:00
09:30 - 11:00
11:30 - 13:00
10:00 - 11:30
13:00 - 14:30