Calling All Little Maker! Kids will become little makers to create unique DIY decorations and learn the tips on making Donut and Ah Meow crafts! Also inspire kids’ creativity with various workshops and festival theme! Let’s design your Donut and Ah Meow crafts now!
Maker Workshop: 「Donut Christmas Music Box」
Sat-Sun & Public Holiday; 11am-6:30pm (Cleaning time: 1:30pm-2:30pm)
You may also like:
Happy Mega Slide: https://bit.ly/3nQIDRx
Donut Golf Club: https://bit.ly/3mdYVnn
GENERAL ENQUIRY HOTLINE:9187 9792
To prevent infectious diseases, we have immediately enhanced disinfection and precautionary measures.
- Entry Ticket includes 1 Adult and 1 Child, ticket includes maker workshop in B2 for 20-30 minutes
- The price depends on the workshop content, please check with Donut Playhouse staff for the details.
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- For the online ticket holders please arrive at the venue 15 minutes before start time for registration
- Each session time is about 20-30 minutes; Final admission time is 60 minutes before closing
- About the playhouse opening hours, session times and cleaning time, please call 9187 9792 or check with our frontline staff
- Subject to quota availability
- Photos are for reference only
- Terms and Conditions apply; In the event of any disputes, Donut Playhouse reserves the right of final decision
You May Also Like
Embark on a magical art journey filled with light this Christmas at K11 MUSEA.
Globoscope, a light showcase curated by French art lab Collectif Coin, has been showcased in various countries. It’s making a debut in Asia and arriving at Bohemian Garden, 7F on 27 November 2020.
Reservations are open! (Click ‘Enroll Now’). You may also reserve a ‘ Globoscope Private Moment’ for an exclusive view with your friends and family.
Registration is on the 5F near Liquid Gold. We strongly recommend all visitors arrive 10 minutes beforehand for a better experience.
- 5:30pm - 9:00pm / 10:00pm
- 20 minutes per session
- Each registration only allows one guest
- No registration needed for kids aged 12 or below
- Each registration can bring up to 2 kids aged below 12
- There are limited walk in quotas each day
Private Moment - Open from Mon to Thurs Only
- 9:00pm - 10:00pm
- 3 sessions/ day only
- Each registration can bring up to 9 guests
Limited quota for each session, first come first served. Click here for Terms and Conditions.
For the safety of participants and staff, please bring your own mask and wear it at all times in the venue follow the instructions of health precautions.
‘The Record Shop’ pop-up tributes to the harmonious intersection of music and design as a reflection on 20th-century pop culture, bringing together a robust selection of new LPs, books and renowned audio equipment with both incredible sound and design.
In addition to the debut of The Record Shop pop-up, MoMA Design Store Hong Kong celebrates its 1st anniversary at K11 MUSEA with special shopping privileges on 11-27 September. For each of the following spending levels, customers will enjoy different special tiered offers:
Enjoy 10% off upon spending HK$500
Enjoy 15% off upon spending HK$1,000
Enjoy 20% off upon spending HK$2,000
Extra Limited–Time Rewards:
18 – 20 September: Receive a complimentary HK$200 MoMA gift card per HK$2,000 spent (gift card valued at maximum HK$600)
18 September: Receive a complimentary HK$100 MoMA gift card upon spending HK$3,000 at K11 MUSEA
K11 MUSEA is currently presenting DESIGN TRUST: Critically Homemade Select Showcase at the Gold Ball, which brings together 24 prototypes jointly selected by DESIGN TRUST and the 2020 Champions.
Join us to appreciate the fruition of the initiative which alleviates the pandemic’s impact on Hong Kong’s design community and beyond, and to inspire creative collaboration amid physical distancing.
Selected designs will be reproduced in limited quantities and made available for sale by the various Design Trust Champions and collaborators until early 2021.
About DESIGN TRUST Milestone Portfolio
DESIGN TRUST Milestone Portfolio is the definitive reference of the wide-ranging and deep impact that DESIGN TRUST has had on Hong Kong and its position as a global capital of design. It provides an in-depth review of all the major and minor research projects that the organisation has supported since its establishment in 2014. Across its numerous Feature and Seed Grants, Research Fellowships in partnership with M+ and the RCA, the ground-breaking Design Trust Futures Studio, and other community projects, DESIGN TRUST has provided funding to support over 130 grantees and fellows on their research across 16 disciplines. Underscoring the importance of continuing to fulfil its mission, all proceeds from the Milestone Portfolio will go back to support DESIGN TRUST’s ongoing grant and research programmes.
The “Little Nature Ambassador Programme” is curated by Nature Discovery Park in partnership with The Jane Goodall Institute Hong Kong – founded by United Nations Peace Ambassador, Dr. Jane Goodall. The Programme is also supported by local social organizations Beyond Vision Projects, AESIR and SLCO Community Resources Limited.
Each participant will be able to receive:
• An e-Certificate of Achievement signed by Nature Discovery Park and The Jane Goodall Institute Hong Kong upon completion of all modules.
• Four online modules - covering Earth, Sea and Sky natural elements, Hong Kong’s Biodiversity, Lifecycle of Plants, Sustainable Living Tips and Recycling Concepts to encourage children to adopt Eco-friendly daily habits.
• One Take-home learning kit – Nature Discovery Park Storybook, Tactile learning sheets with Braille and augmented reality-enabled sign bilingual vocabulary learning package.
This programme aims to nurture a new generation of sustainability changemakers. Through the multi-sensory learning kit, children will discover the mysteries of nature and be motivated to care about the environment. The programme also aims to promote social inclusion and Creating Shared Value (CSV).
Age : 4 to 8 years old