2 of K11 MUSEA’s restaurants have been listed in Michelin Guide Hong Kong & Macau 2023 — congratulations to 1 Michelin-starred restaurants Sushi Wadatsumi and yè shanghai!
K11 MUSEA MICHELIN-starred restaurants in 2023
A Michelin 1-star winner for the 2nd year in a row at K11 MUSEA, Sushi Wadatsumi serves traditional Edomae-style sushi in a fine omakase dining experience. Having worked in several renowned sushi restaurants such as the formerly Michelin-starred Tokyo-based Sushi-Iwa, Hong Kong-born and raised Executive Chef Kin-san is dedicated to keeping consistent quality and authentic flavours.
Location: 607, 6F, K11 MUSEA
Opening Hours: Lunch: 12:30PM - 3:00PM; Dinner: 7:00PM - 10:00PM
Enquiries: 2619 0199
Awarded 1 Michelin Star for two consecutive years, yè shanghai’s unique flavours comes from a mix of Shanghainese tradition paired with chefs’ innovation. Also serving cuisines of Shanghai’s neighbouring Jiangsu and Zhe jiang provinces, a diversity of taste notes are presented through cooking techniques of braising, roasting, quick-frying and streaming.
Location: 702, 7F, K11 MUSEA
Opening Hours: 11:30PM - 10:00PM
Enquiries: 2376 3322
Book your table to experience K11 MUSEA’s Michelin-approved restaurants now!
You May Also Like
Share for Good, Share the Love! With the outbreak of the fifth COVID-19 wave, New World Development again champions the spirit of “Creating Shared Value” with the objective to contribute to the community through concrete actions.
Connecting NGOs with like-minded individuals and organisations, New World has launched the online platform ‘Share for Good’ to bring donors and beneficiaries together and provide for the needy through monetary donations and daily necessities, such as anti-epidemic items, supermarket cash coupons, learning assistance materials and more.
Everyone can lend a helping hand to those in need and share the love! Show your support now and donate cash through the ‘Share for Good’ platform today. Lend a hand, leave an impact!
DONATE CASH NOW
Under the direction of 3 Michelin-starred Chef Umberto Bombana, Octavo Group brings its third Kowloon exclusive concept — KILO — to K11 MUSEA!
A sleek, modern steakhouse with a breathtaking view overlooking the city’s nightscape, KILO brings an unparalleled experience to Chef Bombana’s fans across the harbour. Headed by the King of Steakhouse, Chef Nathan Green, who previously helmed Henry at Rosewood Hotel Hong Kong and Rex Wine & Grill in Central, KILO is poised to bring new intricacies and flavours to the charcoal grill.
With a range of grass- and grain-fed meats, including Brandt USDA Prime Holstein, Kuro Black Label M7+ American Wagyu, and Little Joe Australian Hereford X Black Angus, steak enthusiasts and meat lovers alike are sure to enjoy the umami of every bite, while admiring the stunning Victoria Harbour below. Call to book your table now!
Opening Hours: 11:30AM - 12:00AM
Enquiry: 2155 4855
Location: 602, 6F, K11 MUSEA
Take your little ones on a stunning adventure at Donut Playhouse! Children can enjoy the 3-storey sculptural ‘Happy Mega Slide’ custom-designed by award-winning Danish firm MONSTRUM, learn with Donut & Ah Meow at ‘School Playground’, and dive into a ball pit of joy at ‘Bubble Power’!
- ‘Happy Mega Slide’ + ‘School Playground’ (around 20 minutes)
- ‘Bubble Power’: Extra Large Ball Pit (around 20 minutes)
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday: HK$260
Mon–Sun: 11AM – 7PM
2PM – 3PM
On Sundays, take your kids to Donut and Ah Meow’s surprise meet-and-greet session! Buy your tickets now!
Enquiry: 9187 9792
- To prevent infectious diseases, we have immediately enhanced disinfection and precautionary measures.
- Entry Ticket includes 1 Adult and 1 Child (80cm – 140cm).
- Participants are required to wear socks.
- Happy Mega Slide is for children aged 3 years old or above.
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before registration. No additional time outside of the registered session will be given to latecomers. Participants who are 10 minutes late will be denied entry.
- Each session time is about 40 minutes.
- For enquiries on the playhouse opening hours, session times, and cleaning time, please call 9187 9792 or check with our frontline staff.
- Subject to quota availability.
- The opening hours and game content of Donut Playhouse may be subject to change in accordance to its operational needs, without prior notice.
- Terms and Conditions apply. In the event of any disputes, Donut Playhouse reserves the right of final decision.
Calling all ARMY to celebrate 10 years of BTS at K11 MUSEA! Following a series of sold-out Seoul and Busan exhibitions in South Korea last fall, ‘BTS EXHIBITION : PROOF’ now arrives in Hong Kong. Starting 16 June 2023, go behind the scenes and discover the intimate, never-before-seen moments in BTS’ decade-long career.
Explore the group’s past, present, and future through an immersive visual journey of photographs, videos, and experiential installations, curated as a multi-room walkthrough experience.
Run, run, run to shop Hong Kong-limited merchandise at the exhibition — available exclusively at K11 MUSEA!
Tickets on sale starting 2 June 2023.
Date: 16 June – 16 July 2023
Location: 6F, Kunsthalle, K11 Art & Cultural Centre, K11 MUSEA
Opening Hours: 10:30AM – 10PM (60 mins per session)
Price: HK$198 (Mon – Thu, except Public Holidays) | HK$248 (Fri – Sun & Public Holidays)
[Buy Ticket Now]