Come and have fun with your kids at the exciting Kids Summer Carnival featuring numerous Edutainment and Gourmet & Styling privileges!
- Happy Mega Slide (20-minute session) – Hong Kong’s First 3-Storey High Sculptural Slide
- Donut Golf Club (20-minute session) – The Only Science-Themed Indoor Golf Playground in Hong Kong
- K11 KULTURE ACADEMY: Arts & Crafts Workshops
- Harry’s Kitchen Donut & Ah Meow Cookies Decoration Workshop
- Ferrari Store Junior F1 Simulator Experience
- Lego® Keychain
and many more…
Click here to see all privileges
Token package: HK$200 for 10 tokens
What’s more, you can get extra rewards upon single online purchase of designated quantity of token packages:
- 1 Carnival Token Package: Receive a Donut Café mini popcorn (Valued at HK$15)
- 2 Carnival Token Packages: Receive a Britt Bear (Valued at HK$379 – 485)
- 4 Carnival Token Packages: Receive a Teddy Blanket (Valued at HK$835) or Kids Tulle Dress (Valued at HK$889)
* Rewards are subject to quota availability and available on first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last; please click here to refer to the terms and conditions for details.
For reservation of Happy Mega Slide, Donut Golf Club and Art Jamming, please call the K11 MUSEA hotline 3892 3890.
You May Also Like
Time: 12:00nn – 6:00pm every day
Venue: Bohemian Garden, 7F | Public area near LUSH, B1
Fee: HK$280 for 3 canvas
Price includes art supplies. Top up options of paint brushes and apron are available, please enquire at Koncierge on G/F, B1 or B2, or KLUB 11 Koncierge on 4F
Click below to purchase 1 canvas, 2 canvas or all-inclusive package
Click here for 1 canvas
Click here for 2 canvas
Click here for all-inclusive package
Explore the inner-beauty of coffee brought out by different desserts through five senses.
- To enjoy a delightful tea session in the evening
- To enhance the pleasure from eating through five senses (hearing, taste, smell, sight, and touch)
- To learn three methods for pairing food and senses
Donut Golf Club is the only science-themed indoor golf playground in Hong Kong. The playground consists of four areas, ‘Game Zone’, ‘Practice Zone’, ‘The Lawn’ and ‘The Leaderboard’.
In the ‘Game Zone’ are four differently designed tracks. Not only do these tracks test your kids’ skills, vision, coordination and accuracy in golf, but also learn the science theories of golf through observations. The ‘Practice Zone’ offers relatively simple tracks for your kids to practice and master their golf skills. ‘The Lawn’ allows you to take a break and capture the best moment of your children playing golf. If the children perform well, they can also challenge the champion throne and leave a record on the ‘The Leaderboard’. Come challenge yourself with Donut and Ah Meow!
Mon-Sun & Public Holiday; 11am-7pm (Cleaning time: 1:30pm-2:30pm)
You may also like "Happy Mega Slide": https://bit.ly/37WmLNT
GENERAL ENQUIRY HOTLINE:
To prevent infectious diseases, we have immediately enhanced disinfection and precautionary measures.
- Entry Ticket includes 1 Adult and 1 Child
- Ticket includes golf games in B2 for 20 minutes
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- For the online ticket holders please arrive at the venue 15 minutes before start time for registration
- Each session time is about 20 minutes; Final admission time is 30 minutes before closing
- About the playhouse opening hours, session times and cleaning time, please call 9187 9792 or check with our frontline staff
- Subject to quota availability
- Terms and Conditions apply; In the event of any disputes, Donut Playhouse reserves the right of final decision
Titled Under Heaven and Here on Earth, the collaboration pays homage to the artist’s oeuvre blending pop cultural references with the human psyche and emotions. This specially curated collaboration includes XU ZHEN®’s iconic Under Heaven series that recalls the playful and sweet nature of love. Living and working in Shanghai, XU ZHEN® is a multi-disciplinary artist whose practice covers photography, sculpture, painting, video, and performance.
Under Heaven and Here on Earth will feature three of his most iconic works : Under Heaven -2801PR0176; Eternity-Northern Qi painted Bodhisattva, River God Ilissos from West Pediment of Parthenon; and Double Nature. Through the processes of juxtaposition and coexistence, the three artworks depict harmony across artistic media, cultures, and historical ages. From these portrayals of unity, visitors may experience the different phases of love from its inception to the coming together of soulmates and their happily ever after, which completes every love story.