Come and have fun with your kids at the exciting Kids Summer Carnival featuring numerous Edutainment and Gourmet & Styling privileges!
- Art Jamming (1 Canvas)
- Harry’s Kitchen Donut & Ah Meow Cookies Decoration Workshop
- Ferrari Store Junior F1 Simulator Experience
- Lego® Keychain
- Baekmidang Original Milk Ice Cream
- Donut Café Donut Shake
and many more…
Click here to see all privileges
Token package: HK$200 for 10 tokens
What’s more, you can get extra rewards upon single online purchase of designated quantity of token packages:
- 2 Carnival Token Packages: Receive a Britt Bear (Valued at HK$379 – 485)
- 4 Carnival Token Packages: Receive a Teddy Blanket (Valued at HK$835) or Kids Tulle Dress (Valued at HK$889)
* Rewards are subject to quota availability and available on first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last; please click here to refer to the terms and conditions for details.
For reservation of Happy Mega Slide, Donut Golf Club and Art Jamming, please call the K11 MUSEA hotline 3892 3890.
200 K Dollar
200 K Dollar
You May Also Like
Want a perfect 6-pack abs? A balanced diet and training are essential for the perfect body. Nature Discovery Park and Run For Good bringing a unique set of sports experience by combining training and plant-based diet. Featuring a complete core workout, Coach Fai will share on how vegan diet and training results go hand in hand.
American artist Joel Shapiro’s large sculpture Untitled (1992) exhibits the signature sense of movement in Shapiro’s works, which, through the arrangement of simplified elements, are powerfully suggestive of active human forms that engage viewers’ physical and psychological relationships with space. Subverting a distinction between abstraction and representation, the artist reconsiders the modern figurative tradition, creating abstract geometric sculpture that appears to reach, balance, and dance. His work as a whole can be seen as an ongoing succession of movements in which each individual work represents one significant action.
Joel Shapiro, Untitled, 1992, bronze, 10' 7-3/4" x 6' 6-3/4" x 2' 3" © 2020 Joel Shapiro / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York, courtesy Pace Gallery
Nature Art Jam at the Park
Looking for ways to channel your child’s energy into creativity?
Come take a breath of fresh air in the city’s oasis, let your child’s imagination run free with a guided tour to discover native and exotic plant species as well as components from the earth, sky and sea at Hong Kong’s first urban biodiversity museum, Nature Discovery Park (8/F, K11 MUSEA).
Treating this urban park as a studio, children can take inspiration from the surrounding greenery to create their own nature art.
Our docent will demonstrate proper hand sanitizing techniques for kids to raise their hygiene awareness.
Tour price includes one set of art supplies
Fee: HK$200 (for one child and one guardian）
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For the health of all guests and staff, all participants are required to have their body temperature measured by K11 MUSEA staff upon arrival, and to wear a mask throughout the session. K11 MUSEA and Nature Discovery Park reserves the right to turn away, without refund, those who do not comply with the health and hygiene measures deemed necessary by K11 MUSEA, with body temperature over 37°C, or show signs of illness.
• The K11 Art Box package includes art making materials and a video course for kids aged 3 - 6 years old
• Materials will be delivered straight to your home. Simply learn from the video anytime, anywhere at your own pace
• Guided by an experienced Orff Music and art tutor, you can join the K11 virtual art tour and appreciate Paola Pivi’s 1,2, cha cha cha. Learn about body movement and create your work of art
• Learn about animals, colours, lines and symbols, as well as rap, staccato and legato in music through Orff Music
• Encourage family interaction and enjoy precious family time by creating an animal spray painting together
• To know more about what's inside the K11 Art Box, click here