Nature Art Jam at the Park
Looking for ways to channel your child’s energy into creativity?
Come take a breath of fresh air in the city’s oasis, let your child’s imagination run free with a guided tour to discover native and exotic plant species as well as components from the earth, sky and sea at Hong Kong’s first urban biodiversity museum, Nature Discovery Park (8/F, K11 MUSEA).
Treating this urban park as a studio, children can take inspiration from the surrounding greenery to create their own nature art.
Our docent will demonstrate proper hand sanitizing techniques for kids to raise their hygiene awareness.
Fee: HK$250 (for one child and one guardian）
Tour price includes one set of art supplies*
*Photos are for reference only; actual products and materials might vary.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For the health of all guests and staff, all participants are required to have their body temperature measured by K11 MUSEA staff upon arrival, and to wear a mask throughout the session. K11 MUSEA and Nature Discovery Park reserves the right to turn away, without refund, those who do not comply with the health and hygiene measures deemed necessary by K11 MUSEA, with body temperature over 37°C, or show signs of illness.
250 K Dollar
250 K Dollar
You May Also Like
diptyque invites you to explore the beauty of nature through a hands-on gardening workshop. Learn to cultivate your own home garden with herbs and fruits used as the olfactory foundation in diptyque’s latest collection, Le Grand Tour, which takes you on a journey through five world-famous destinations through scent.
Workshop date: 30 Sep 2021 (Thu) or 2 Oct 2021 (Sat)
In this course, you will:
• Learn about Hong Kong’s climate and understand different types of soil
• Receive a plant pot with tomato, basil, and bell pepper seeds to start your garden
• Learn the necessary skills to nurture seeds into seedlings
• Be instructed on and learn how to transplant seedlings to a potted plant
• Transplant seedlings into the soil plots at Nature Discovery Park
• Enjoy a nice refreshing cup of basil tea and fresh fig fruit