Nature Art Jam at the Park
Looking for ways to channel your child’s energy into creativity?
Come take a breath of fresh air in the city’s oasis, let your child’s imagination run free with a guided tour to discover native and exotic plant species as well as components from the earth, sky and sea at Hong Kong’s first urban biodiversity museum, Nature Discovery Park (8/F, K11 MUSEA).
Treating this urban park as a studio, children can take inspiration from the surrounding greenery to create their own nature art.
Our docent will demonstrate proper hand sanitizing techniques for kids to raise their hygiene awareness.
Tour price includes one set of art supplies
Fee: HK$200 (for one child and one guardian）
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For the health of all guests and staff, all participants are required to have their body temperature measured by K11 MUSEA staff upon arrival, and to wear a mask throughout the session. K11 MUSEA and Nature Discovery Park reserves the right to turn away, without refund, those who do not comply with the health and hygiene measures deemed necessary by K11 MUSEA, with body temperature over 37°C, or show signs of illness.
You May Also Like
Come and have fun with your kids at the exciting Kids Summer Carnival featuring numerous Edutainment and Gourmet & Styling privileges!
- Art Jamming (1 Canvas)
- Harry’s Kitchen Donut & Ah Meow Cookies Decoration Workshop
- Ferrari Store Junior F1 Simulator Experience
- Lego® Keychain
- Baekmidang Original Milk Ice Cream
- Donut Café Donut Shake
and many more…
Click here to see all privileges
Token package: HK$200 for 10 tokens
What’s more, you can get extra rewards upon single online purchase of designated quantity of token packages:
- 2 Carnival Token Packages: Receive a Britt Bear (Valued at HK$379 – 485)
- 4 Carnival Token Packages: Receive a Teddy Blanket (Valued at HK$835) or Kids Tulle Dress (Valued at HK$889)
* Rewards are subject to quota availability and available on first-come-first-served basis, while stocks last; please click here to refer to the terms and conditions for details.
For reservation of Happy Mega Slide, Donut Golf Club and Art Jamming, please call the K11 MUSEA hotline 3892 3890.
American artist Joel Shapiro’s large sculpture Untitled (1992) exhibits the signature sense of movement in Shapiro’s works, which, through the arrangement of simplified elements, are powerfully suggestive of active human forms that engage viewers’ physical and psychological relationships with space. Subverting a distinction between abstraction and representation, the artist reconsiders the modern figurative tradition, creating abstract geometric sculpture that appears to reach, balance, and dance. His work as a whole can be seen as an ongoing succession of movements in which each individual work represents one significant action.
Joel Shapiro, Untitled, 1992, bronze, 10' 7-3/4" x 6' 6-3/4" x 2' 3" © 2020 Joel Shapiro / Artists Rights Society (ARS), New York, courtesy Pace Gallery
Check in at all 5 Spots and collect limited edition stickers!
Become KLUB 11 Pre-Member or above *
1. Open the ‘K11 HK’ Mobile App
2. Scan with your KLUB 11 Member’s QR Code to check in
3. Get Stickers @Muse Edition, G/F (near Golden Goose)
^ Click here to view the 5 spots.
*Terms and conditions apply. Please Click here for details.
The “Little Nature Ambassador Programme” is curated by Nature Discovery Park in partnership with The Jane Goodall Institute Hong Kong – founded by United Nations Peace Ambassador, Dr. Jane Goodall. The Programme is also supported by local social organizations Beyond Vision Projects, AESIR and SLCO Community Resources Limited.
A take-home learning kit will be delivered to participants to learn alongside four modules with unique sustainability learning outcomes.
Each participant will be able to receive:
• Four online modules - covering Earth, Sea and Sky natural elements, Hong Kong’s Biodiversity, Lifecycle of Plants, Sustainable Living Tips and Recycling Concepts to encourage children to adopt Eco-friendly daily habits.
• Four offline workshops - Nature Discovery Tour, three Nature and Social Inclusion Workshops (The Nature Sign Language Workshop, Self-Portrait and “Little Nature Ambassador Programme” graduation).
• One Take-home learning kit – Nature Discovery Park Storybook, Tactile learning sheets with Braille and augmented reality-enabled sign bilingual vocabulary learning package.
• A certificate of participation signed by Nature Discovery Park and The Jane Goodall Institute Hong Kong upon completion of all modules.
This programme aims to nurture a new generation of sustainability changemakers. Through the multi-sensory learning kit, children will discover the mysteries of nature and be motivated to care about the environment. The programme also aims to promote social inclusion and Creating Shared Value (CSV).
Age : 2 to 6 years old
Price : $1580 (For one child and one guardian)
Date of class: 1 Aug to 31 Aug 2020 (All modules to be completed by 31 Aug 2020)