A family of beautiful peacocks have made their home in the Bohemian Garden. Explore the Garden to meet them all and discover a variety of fun surprises!
- Please arrive at the venue 10 minutes prior to start time for registration.
- Each time session can only cater maximum 3 participants. For children under 12 years old, please accompany by parents.
- The booking will be replaced by waiting list if not arrived within 5 minutes of the reserved time.
- The facility will be suspended due to inclement weather which may not be informed in advance. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Donut and Ah Meow are taking our little ones on a stunning adventure at the 3-storey high unique sculptural slide, custom-designed by award-winning Danish playground design firm MONSTRUM, at Donut Playhouse! Enter to enjoy the wonderful experience once registered as Donut Kids Club member after purchase entry ticket. What’s more? The groundbreaking digital interactive game encourages kids to engage their 5 senses and become little problem-solvers. Oh, have we mentioned the exciting ball pit and more? It’s definitely a perfect place for families!
- Entry Ticket includes 1 Adult and 1 Child
- Ticket includes 2 slides for once each, and games in B1 and B2 each for approximate 25 minutes
- Tickets for Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays will need an additional of $20
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Please arrive at the venue 15 minutes before start time for registration
- Each session time is about 60 minutes; Final admission time is 60 minutes before closing
- About the playhouse opening hours, session times and cleaning time, please call 91879792 or check with our frontline staff
- Subject to quota availability
- Terms and Conditions apply; In the event of any disputes, Donut Playhouse reserves the right of final decision
Thai artist Korakrit Arunanondchai creates a narrative of a denim painter’s life based on both fiction and social realities of his homeland through videos, paintings and mannequins.
The immersive installation is composed of two parts: The Body and The Spirit. The former is a series of dynamic paintings made on bleached denim, while the latter is a video where the artist converses with the spirit Chantri.
The exhibition explores and deconstructs the religious correlations in Thailand in the form of popular culture, building a unique universe where all entities co-exist.
Date: 26 August – End of October 2019
Time: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Venue: Garage, Level B2
Admission Fee (Online Registration):
- HK$50 each*
- KLUB11 GOLD Card Member: HK$25
- Children under 12 years old can enjoy half price on the admission fee. They must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian.
* Artist KLUB Paid Members can enjoy year-round free admission to exhibitions at both K11 Art Mall and K11 MUSEA. Terms and conditions apply.