• Create a bi-colour floral design with modern touch table flower arrangement using foliage techniques
• Flowering trees were special to Van Gogh. Blossoming almond trees represent awakening and hope. This workshop is inspired by the modern post-impressionist style
500 K Dollar
500 K Dollar
HKAFA is a renowned international school of flower arrangement. Founded in 1989 by Theresa Lam, IAFD, it is affiliated with International Academy of Floristry (I.A.F.) and JANE PACKER SCHOOL LONDON. HKAFA has been teaching contemporary European design certificate/diploma courses from both institutes. Mr. Tomas De Bruyne, a famous European floral master and decorator, is one of HKAFA’s official consultants.
You May Also Like
• Loi Krathong is one of Thailand’s well-known festivals. Thais will launch their handmade floating lanterns on a river to make a wish and express blessings
• Learn and understand Thai traditional festivals and culture. Kids can try on traditional Thai costumes
• Parents and kids can make a floating lantern together and launch them on water to make wishes
• As part of the ‘Mexican Fiesta Weekend – Día de Muertos’, the course invites participants to experience and learn more about Mexican culture
• Design and decorate your own Frida Kahlo-inspired floral headband
• Paint a face shield with a traditional Catrina skull makeup
• Create a free-hand eco-floral design inspired by Van Gogh's painting. The finished piece will add a garden touch to the living room
• Van Gogh painted the flowers with admiration and joy
• The profusion of elements in this close-packed picture is tamed: the cold leaf-green, the iris-blue, the red ground and the distant warm green, touched with yellow, orange, and white. Each region has its own characteristic shapes and spots, and all are luminous
[HK5Senses] The pioneer of Hong Kong and Asian infant theatre, conducts interactive parent-child theatre workshops, bringing sensory performing arts experience to K11 MUSEA!
Through sensory stimulation and interaction, from listening to touching, combining creativity with the body, parents and children create various theater scenes together.
We invite you to create a unique "The Flow of Wind and Sea" drama and celebrate Christmas!
Combining original Sensory Interactive Theatre performances with simple aesthetics and environmentally friendly objects, plastic bags, tissues, water, and water bottles, and imagine if audiences become ocean, waves, and even wind? Let's create a theatre "Flows of Wind and Sea". Also, we will create a little pieces with parent-kid by body movement and stimulation of the senses!
. Sensory stimulation X Interaction
. Interesting video X Body movement
. Daily Materials X Various scenes
Let’s bring the creative imagination of theatre into daily life, and experience sensory drama journey!
Suitable for age 0-3 years old (parent-accompanied class)