KLUB 11 Gold/Black Card Member's Kid Exclusive
Come to K11 MUSEA with your kid on their birthday and fill your special day with delightful surprises by redeeming a Limited Edition Birthday Badge and premium gifts!
Redemption Venue: Koncierge, B2/F
Redemption Period: Mon-Sun 10am - 10pm
Ferrari Store Junior
Terms and Conditions
1. By participating in the Activity organized by K11 Loyalty Program Limited (“K11”), the participant is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions applicable to the Activity.
2. The Activity is only available at K11 MUSEA.
3. The available period for the Activity (“Activity Period”) is from 25 September to 31 December 2019.
4. During the Activity Period, by presenting his or her valid KLUB 11 e-Membership Card at the Koncierge (B2 of K11 MUSEA), KLUB 11 Black Card or Gold Card Members (“Members”) can redeem one Birthday Badge (“Badge”) and Birthday Gift Card (“Card”) for up to one of his or her child (under the age of 12) whose birthday falls within the current month.
5. The KLUB 11 Members who have redeemed the Card may on the same day of the Card redemption bring along his or her child to the designated merchant at K11 MUSEA to redeem a mystery gift (“Gift”). The Card is only valid on the day of the Card redemption and redemption of the Gift must be done on the same day.
6. The Badge, the Card and the Gift are available on a first-come, first-served basis and while stocks last only.
7. The Badge, the Card and the Gift cannot be exchanged for cash or other gifts.
8. The Gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant merchant.
9. K11 is not the provider of any of the products and/or services available for redemption under the Activity and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the same. K11 shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any of the products or services redeemed under the Activity, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. K11 reserves the right to amend the particulars of the Activity or suspend, terminate or cancel the Activity at any time without prior notice.
11. K11 has the right to amend any the terms and conditions herein at any time without prior notice.
12. In case of any dispute, K11 reserves the right of final decision which shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
13. The Chinese version of these terms and conditions is for reference only. In case of discrepancies between the provisions of the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
2019.09.14 - 2020.01.01
Redemption Time: 10am - 10pm
Redemption Counter: K11 MUSEA - KLUB 11 Koncierge, 4F
Same-day spending of*
HK$100 K11 Gift Voucher
$200 K Dollar Pass
$600 K Dollar Pass
$1,750 K Dollar Pass
*Same-day spending is calculated based on a maximum of 4 eligible electronic payment slips from at least 2 different merchants (each with a minimum spending of HK$50, excluding spending by K Dollar(s)) and made with the same Eligible HSBC Credit Card at K11 MUSEA.
#Eligible HSBC Credit Cardholder is required to become a KLUB 11 Member to enjoy the offer.
Become a Gold Card Member with a same-day spending of HK$4,000 (Original spending requirement: HK$5,000)
Enjoy special offers at 29 selected merchants
( for offer details)
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion period is from 14 September 2019 to 1 January 2020 (both dates inclusive).
- Eligible HSBC Credit Cardholders is required to become a KLUB 11 Member to enjoy the offer.
- All Eligible Receipts must be from K11 MUSEA only. Redemption must be made on the day of spending at KLUB 11 Koncierge, 4F, K11 MUSEA with your HSBC Credit Card together with eligible receipts.
- Same-day spending is calculated based on a maximum of 4 eligible electronic payment slips from at least 2 different merchants (each with a minimum spending of HK$50, excluding spending by K Dollar(s)) and made with the same Eligible HSBC credit card at K11 MUSEA.
- Reward from each spending tier can only be redeemed once on the same day. Each Eligible Credit Card holder is entitled to receive a maximum Reward value of $2,650 each day.
- K Dollar Pass will be credited in the form of KLUB Points. The expiry date of the extra KLUB Points will be 31 December 2020. The equivalent amount of KLUB Points will be credited based on participant’s membership tier at time of reward redemption.
- Use of gift vouchers is subject to the applicable terms and conditions.
- This promotion is subject to the .
- K11 Concepts Limited reserves the right to change the terms and conditions anytime without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of K11 Concepts Limited shall be final.
- In case of discrepancies between the provisions of the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- For the detailed Terms and Conditions, please click .
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
With a history of more than 300 years, Guangcai is a type of traditional hand-painted porcelain that features overglaze decorations. The pieces, once offered as tributes by the Qing court, were popular with Europe’s aristocrats and were key to the successful promotion of traditional Chinese culture in the 18th and 19th centuries. The Guangcai firing technique was listed as a national intangible cultural heritage item in 2008.
K11 MUSEA and K11 Craft & Guild Foundation selected a series of delicate arts and crafts are here to inspire all curious souls. Come take a closer look at the traditional artistry from a brand new perspective.
Date: 26 August – End of October 2019
Time: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Venue: Opposite to Shop 111B
Date: 1 September – End of October 2019 (Every Sunday)
Time: 2:00 – 4:00pm
Venue: Opposite to Shop 111B
K11 Craft & Guild Foundation was founded by Adrian Cheng in 2018 with a mission to conserve and rejuvenate fast-disappearing Chinese traditional craftsmanship.
We build research initiatives and public educational programmes in a multi-disciplinary approach aiming to enhance urban experiences and expand potential markets of Chinese crafts internationally.