KLUB 11 Members can take part in the KLUB 11 Daily Lucky Draw upon same-day spending of HK$3000 and win up to 100X KLUB Points upon any purchase at K11 MUSEA and K11 Art Mall!
Period: 14 September – 20 Oct 2019
Lucky Draw Location: KLUB 11 Koncierge (4F, K11 MUSEA& 3/F, K11 Art Mall)
Same-day spending is calculated based on a maximum of 4 electronic payment slips from at least 2 different merchants (each electronic payment slip should contain a minimum spending of HK$50, excluding spending by K Dollar(s)).
*An additional lucky draw chance is available for Members who have a minimum of one Eligible Receipt with of not less than HK$50 spending at K11 MUSEA.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promotion period is from 14 September to 20 October 2019.
- Only KLUB 11 Black Card Members, Gold Card Members and Pre-Members are eligible for this promotion.
- Each KLUB 11 Member can only enter the lucky draw once per day.
- Members who submit eligible receipts from K11 MUSEA are eligible to participate Lucky Draw 1 more time on that same day.
- Same-day spending is calculated based on a maximum of 4 electronic payment slips from at least 2 different merchants at K11 MUSEA and K11 Art Mall (each electronic payment slip should contain a minimum spending of HK$50, excluding spending by K Dollar(s)). This promotion is subject to the date and time as shown on the electronic payment slips.
- The KLUB Point multiplier rewards of the Daily Lucky Draw are randomly generated by the system.
- Each Member is eligible for a maximum of HK$500000 registered same-day spending for KLUB Point Multiplier Reward.
- KLUB Points based on KLUB Point Multiplier will be calculated automatically in the system and credited to within 5 working days after the uploaded Eligible Receipts are validated by Customer Service of K11.
- The expiry date of the extra KLUB Points will be 31 December 2019
- Extra KLUB Points will auto credit when Pre-Members became Gold Card Members.
- Trade Promotion Competition Number: 052608, 052609.
- In case of any dispute, K11 Loyalty Program Limited and the participating merchants reserve the right to make the final judgment. The decision of K11 Loyalty Program Limited and the participating merchants shall be final.
- In case of discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- For the detailed Terms and Conditions, please click here.
2019.09.14 - 2020.01.01
Redemption Time: 10am - 10pm
Redemption Counter: K11 MUSEA - KLUB 11 Koncierge, 4F
Same-day spending of*
HK$100 K11 Gift Voucher
$200 K Dollar Pass
$600 K Dollar Pass
$1,750 K Dollar Pass
*Same-day spending is calculated based on a maximum of 4 eligible electronic payment slips from at least 2 different merchants (each with a minimum spending of HK$50, excluding spending by K Dollar(s)) and made with the same Eligible HSBC Credit Card at K11 MUSEA.
#Eligible HSBC Credit Cardholder is required to become a KLUB 11 Member to enjoy the offer.
Become a Gold Card Member with a same-day spending of HK$4,000 (Original spending requirement: HK$5,000)
Enjoy special offers at 29 selected merchants
( for offer details)
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion period is from 14 September 2019 to 1 January 2020 (both dates inclusive).
- Eligible HSBC Credit Cardholders is required to become a KLUB 11 Member to enjoy the offer.
- All Eligible Receipts must be from K11 MUSEA only. Redemption must be made on the day of spending at KLUB 11 Koncierge, 4F, K11 MUSEA with your HSBC Credit Card together with eligible receipts.
- Same-day spending is calculated based on a maximum of 4 eligible electronic payment slips from at least 2 different merchants (each with a minimum spending of HK$50, excluding spending by K Dollar(s)) and made with the same Eligible HSBC credit card at K11 MUSEA.
- Reward from each spending tier can only be redeemed once on the same day. Each Eligible Credit Card holder is entitled to receive a maximum Reward value of $2,650 each day.
- K Dollar Pass will be credited in the form of KLUB Points. The expiry date of the extra KLUB Points will be 31 December 2020. The equivalent amount of KLUB Points will be credited based on participant’s membership tier at time of reward redemption.
- Use of gift vouchers is subject to the applicable terms and conditions.
- This promotion is subject to the .
- K11 Concepts Limited reserves the right to change the terms and conditions anytime without prior notice. In case of any dispute, the decision of K11 Concepts Limited shall be final.
- In case of discrepancies between the provisions of the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
- For the detailed Terms and Conditions, please click .
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
With a history of more than 300 years, Guangcai is a type of traditional hand-painted porcelain that features overglaze decorations. The pieces, once offered as tributes by the Qing court, were popular with Europe’s aristocrats and were key to the successful promotion of traditional Chinese culture in the 18th and 19th centuries. The Guangcai firing technique was listed as a national intangible cultural heritage item in 2008.
K11 MUSEA and K11 Craft & Guild Foundation selected a series of delicate arts and crafts are here to inspire all curious souls. Come take a closer look at the traditional artistry from a brand new perspective.
Date: 26 August – End of October 2019
Time: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Venue: Opposite to Shop 111B
Date: 1 September – End of October 2019 (Every Sunday)
Time: 2:00 – 4:00pm
Venue: Opposite to Shop 111B
K11 Craft & Guild Foundation was founded by Adrian Cheng in 2018 with a mission to conserve and rejuvenate fast-disappearing Chinese traditional craftsmanship.
We build research initiatives and public educational programmes in a multi-disciplinary approach aiming to enhance urban experiences and expand potential markets of Chinese crafts internationally.