From 6 September 2019 until 30 June 2020, spend with your ICBC Credit Cards at K11 MUSEA to enjoy the following privileges:
Reward 1: KLUB 11 Gold Membership Reward#^
Become a KLUB 11 Gold Card Member upon same-day spending of HK$4,000+ at K11 MUSEA to enjoy exclusive KLUB 11 offers and privileges.
Reward 2: Extra Reward#^
Customers can receive a complimentary K11 Tourist Card by presenting their ICBC Credit Card to enjoy promotional offers and benefits at designated K11 MUSEA merchants.
Promotion Period: 6 September – 30 June 2020
Redemption Hours: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Redemption Counter: KLUB 11 Koncierge, 4F, K11 Art Mall
# Applicable to credit cards (“ICBC Credit Cards”) issued by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited and/or Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited (the “Bank”).
^ Offer is available on a first-come-first-served basis and while stock lasts.
+ Obtain at least 1 or a maximum of 4 eligible receipts with the same ICBC Credit Card on the same day (Each receipt should contain a minimum spending of HK$50, excluding spending by K Dollar(s)).
Terms and Conditions
1. “Reward 1: KLUB 11 Gold Membership Reward”: During the Promotion Period, cardholders of the Bank can use their ICBC Credit Cards at K11 MUSEA and accumulated HK$4,000 with at least 1 eligible receipt or a maximum of 4 eligible receipts with the same ICBC Credit Card on the same day are eligible for KLUB 11 Gold Card membership to enjoy exclusive KLUB member offers and rewards. (Each receipt should contain a minimum spending of HK$50, excluding spending by K Dollar(s).)
2. “Reward 2: Extra Reward”: During the promotion period, ICBC Credit Card customers can receive the K11 Tourist Card for free to enjoy the promotion offers and benefits of designated merchants at K11 MUESA by presenting their ICBC Credit Card. Limited supply while stock lasts.
3. Cardholders must redeem above reward(s) at designated redemption counter located at K11 MUSEA during redemption hours on the same transaction day. Late redemption will not be accepted. Cardholders must present the original copies of valid machine-printed merchant sales invoices, corresponding ICBC Credit Cards sales slips, together with the ICBC Credit Cards bearing the same card number on the sales slips to redeem above reward(s). Cardholders can only redeem above reward(s) the K Dollar and/or gift after the above documents have been verified successfully by staff at K11 MUSEA. Cardholders must redeem in person and staff at K11 MUSEA reserves the right to ask for identity proof for verification purpose.
4. Each eligible receipt can only be used for redemption once. All eligible receipts that have been used for redeeming the reward(s) will be marked. Such marked eligible receipts cannot be used again in the Offers or for redeeming any other gifts or privileges in other promotional activities at K11 MUSEA (except the redemption of KLUB Points and car park privileges).
5. The spending amount of eligible receipt is calculated in terms of each set of ICBC Credit Cards card number and will only include the actual spending amount (only include the net payment amount after deduction of discount, privileged coupons or cash coupons). The transaction amount by the principal and supplementary card under the same cardholder cannot be combined.
6. During the redemption, staff at K11 MUSEA has the right to make photocopies of the machine-printed merchant sales invoices and record the cardholder's name, part of the ICBC Credit Card card number (the first 12 digit of ICBC Credit Card card number) and information on machine-printed merchant sales invoices and sales slips. The personal information collected will only be used for this promotion. Provision of the above information by the cardholders represents that cardholders agree to the collection and understand the purpose of collection. All personal information collected will be destroyed after the Promotional Period.
7. The Offers cannot be exchanged for cash or other gifts or offers.
8. Above reward(s) will not be re-issued in case of loss or damage. Above reward(s) cannot be cancelled, changed, transferred, refund or exchanged for cash under any condition once it is issued.
9. Cardholders have accepted and agreed to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the Offers, if he/she redeemed above reward(s).
10. In case of fraud or abuse, the Bank and Hong Kong Island Development Limited reserve the right to disqualify the cardholders immediately and retain the right for legal action. The Bank, Hong Kong Island Development Limited and K11 Loyalty Program Limited reserve the right to get back above reward(s) due to the disqualification of the cardholder’s eligibility for redemption.
11. The Bank and Hong Kong Island Development Limited shall not take any responsibility for any disputes related to the Offers mechanism.
Reminder: To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!
From now till 31 December 2019, visit KLUB 11 Koncierge on 4F, follow K11 MUSEA’s Official WeChat Account or visit K11 MUSEA’s official website to redeem your Tourist Card. Enjoy an array of special privileges at K11 MUSEA!
Follow K11 MUSEA’s Official WeChat Account or visit K11 MUSEA’s official website, and register as a KLUB 11 Member.
to scan the QR Code and redeem.
Tourist Card Booklet
Please present a valid travel document at KLUB 11 Koncierge.
Redemption Hours: 10:00am – 10:00pm
Redemption Venue: KLUB 11 Koncierge, 4F
For the detailed Terms and Conditions of the Tourist Card Booklet, please .
For the detailed Terms and Conditions of the e-Tourist Card, please .
Location: Shop B107A
Service Hours: 8:40am to 9:00pm
Tourists can enjoy direct transfers from K11 MUSEA to major cities in Guangdong Province via regular coach services operated by Trans-Island Limousine Service Limited:
Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Foshan, Shunde, Zhongshan, Kaiping, Taishan, Yangjiang, Xinxing, Zengcheng, Changping, DongguanNancheng, Zhuhai-Macao Artificial Island
The coach service is available from 8:40am to 9:00pm daily
Terms & Conditions:
Please visit Trans-Island Limousine’s official site for more details or call Trans-Island Limousine at (852) 2979 8778 (Hong Kong) / (86) 4006 123 148 (Mainland China) (Office hours: 8:00am – 7:00pm).