YOU MAY ALSO LIKE AT
At the start of 2020 and the start of a new decade, K11 invites you to boost your artistic energy in a world of colours.
Visit German Contemporary Artist Katharina Grosse’s Showroom in which the whole space from canvas walls, furniture to carpet floor are sprayed with pigments. Admire a fluorescent mural by Hong Kong artist Zoie Lam with her stylistic paintings in brilliant hues.
You may also create your own colourful artwork in a series of Colour Fun DIY Workshops and New Year Neon Fai Chun Workshop!
Date: 17 Jan 2020* – 29 Feb 2020
Time: 11:00am – 9:00pm
Venue: chi K11 art space (B2/F)
*17 Jan 2020 opening at 6:00pm
Terms and Conditions apply; in the event of any disputes, chi K11 art space reserves the right of final decision
• Learn traditional weaving techniques
• Make your own rush chair
• A handmade chair frame, white cotton string, wood preservative for furniture, tools and teaching notes will be provided
• Please bring a reusable bag to carry the finished work
Chair measurements & Course fee:
- Small (33 x 28 x 30 cm): HK$750
- Large (40 x 30 x 42 cm): HK$980
Join us and celebrate a prosperous Chinese New Year with a dynamic Lion Dance performance at K11!
• Create a portrait of your favourite animal or pet on a porcelain plate
• Enjoy an artisanal tea buffet at Something Wild
• Suitable for beginners